Gear, parts, rifles, pistols, supply and everything besides ammo is pretty much back to normal.
Yet with the most recent shooting yesterday it is ominously clear to me that without a doubt we're really a hairs' breath away from an event like Newtown, where our entire market will be thrown on it's ass.

While that entire focus on the right-to-bear/A2 issue has actually backfired,
The net result was more active shooters and proponents than ever - never seen this many people on the local county range, last year 2 new private ranges and 4 new gunstores alone in our county.

But really fearing that on the next one that goes ape-shit they may be able to use their 'outrage' to shove something serious down our throat - seing that the current administration REALLY is not that concerned about re-election... You feelin me?
Remember? Basic garden-variety AR's going for 2K or more, Pmags for $60, everything sold out in one ot two days....

So if this happens again - are you ready? Are you stocked up, can you sit back and watch this idiocy go down yet again with a bit of a smile on your face?
I know I was and still am - save for the ammo, still, but I wonder - how many of us learned and, what WAS the lesson, and will we be able to do it once more. I really fear for what's coming, sensing a great complacency.
Or am I over-thinking?