Quote Originally Posted by polydeuces View Post
Amen there.
Was able to make a few mortgage payments emptying out my parts boxes, not kidding.
Which REALLY tempts me to go ahead and stock upon said parts now while the getting is good again.
However sound this logic has proven to be - the wife is trying to convince me we can't afford to tie up that kinda money in stripped lowers uppers lpk's etc.
But what kind of investment tool yields a return of close to 100% in less than 2 years with a zero chance of original investment losing value? Any market player would drool over these numbers.
Lessons learned in the past...
Only thing giving me pause is that by now one would think anyone needing anything has gotten theirs - the next one won't be as extreme in inventories going empty.
Buy a few lowers and lpk's now while they are cheap. The wife will thank you later.

Or buy some without her knowing. Seriously, a $50 lower every month couldn't hurt...

Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
Knock on wood (hits head with knuckles), we should remain pretty normal on everything until the middle of 2015 when the Presidential Election cycle starts. This is assuming that Obama does not use any executive orders for ANYTHING firearms related.

Like always though, we are one good mass shooting away from full on crazy. So if you only have ten 30rd mags or 1,000rds of 5.56 or ONE AR15, you might want to buy now while prices are extremely low. Then, if something bad happens, you wont have that sinking feeling that you are going to have to wait 12 months for things to normalize again.

C4
well said brother.