Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Max Velocity's Combat Rifle/Contact Drills Class

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrolAR View Post
    So you wanted to learn some small unit tactics? Ok.
    The Marine Corps recruiting poster circa 1972 read, "Nobody likes to fight. But somebody has to know how." That made sense to me then and still does today.

Lots of good folks teach how to run a carbine. Pat Rogers does this very well and teaches vetted folks how to fight in a structure, but not outside it. I was looking for comparable training on how to fight outside a structure. Max fills that niche in the market.

For any one who has a need or desire (it's still America, after all) to move beyond square range shooting, I would highly recommend MVT.
    Last edited by Submariner; 08-02-14 at 09:44. Reason: Add "or desire (it's still America, after all)"
    "The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts." Justice Robert Jackson, WV St. Board of Education v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624 (1943)

"I don’t care how many pull ups and sit ups you can do. I care that you can move yourself across the ground with a fighting load and engage the enemy." Max Velocity

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    "The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts." Justice Robert Jackson, WV St. Board of Education v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624 (1943)

"I don’t care how many pull ups and sit ups you can do. I care that you can move yourself across the ground with a fighting load and engage the enemy." Max Velocity

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123