Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A1 Colt kits $356.95

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by marZ1 View Post
    I have one in route. It still does not show shipped on their website. Would it be a good idea to cancel the order now? I have been excited about this project but don't like to gamble.
    I would not cancel, even the rough one I got is usable and you may get a really nice one. Once they are gone who knows when or if there will be more.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mine wasn't a total loss I did end up getting a couple magazines the KCI mag and the BCG must've been replaced before they retired it, mine was in pretty good condition it was dirty but I cleaned it up and it's in a little better shape than my 6940 BCG which probably has 1500 rounds through it.

Feedback Score
    That makes me feel better.

Feedback Score
    Got my kit today. Looks OK. Pretty beat up overall but the bolt and carrier look good. The rest is broken or cracked. It's going to be a big project but that is what I was looking for.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    LG is throwing in a KCI Beta-Mag clone through the end of the month. Sell that sucker on gunbroker to help pay for the kit!

What are you guys using for lowers? Is anyone other than Nodak making an A1 style?
    My post about the GPI lowers got appropriately moved. Anyway I was misled as these had the Black Rain logo and were being made for them when GPI bankrupted so I have no plans to get them at this time. Sorry, they would have been great.
    Last edited by IBMer; 04-26-14 at 23:48.

Feedback Score
    I bought one of the parts kits from what a country little more, no cracks except the butt plate for the stock and they included a replacement without crack very happy all other parts where in nice condition, built it up on a spikes lower I had sitting around, might as well have sum fun with it since I have to wait for the NoDak retro lower.

Feedback Score
    any idea on the wait time from Nodak. I was thinking on a upper and lower?

Feedback Score
    They would not say, my feeling 6 plus months

Feedback Score
    You would think with the demand they would gear up production..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234