Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Review: G-Code / Haley Strategic INCOG IWB Holster System

Feedback Score
    I like mine. I bought the G17 model and use it to carry a G19. However, there is no way I can use it for anything other than AIWB, the slide side attachment wing buries into my side and is extremely uncomfortable. I prefer my comp-tac and crossbreed for a 4:00 carry. As much as I like it I don't think I can use it in the summer either as it prints quite a bit (I'm 5-11, 195 with a 31" waist. I will be using a VG2 then). I'm hoping to ask Travis about his thoughts when I take his D5 handgun class this year. There is quite a bit of adjustability in it and I may be doing something wrong.

Feedback Score
    I have carried between 100 pm to 230 pm on my body for over a decade. It just works for me and I am happy that there are more options of quality holsters available now. What I don't like is the lack of availability of HK and Walther pistol compatibility in the INCOG line. This seems like it would be a great holster for a little PPS.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I agree with your review. I bought one a few weeks ago based on HSP rep.
    Most uncomfortable holster ever. bending, sitting, tying shoes became impossible tasks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My 7 iron is more accurate than my capabilities. Same with my AR.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I have been using the holster just about since it came out and found the review to be contrary to my experience. I would like to ask those that don't like it, what AIWB holster they are comfortable with? I am asking to try and determine if it is the gear or method that is causing the issues. And if there is something substantially better then I want to know. For reference I am 6'2" and since I have not been running a lot up to 216lbs.
    USMC MSGT Ret. 1371

SEMPER PARATUS Certified AR-15 Armorer

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." -Alexander Hamilton

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sapper36 View Post
    I have been using the holster just about since it came out and found the review to be contrary to my experience. I would like to ask those that don't like it, what AIWB holster they are comfortable with? I am asking to try and determine if it is the gear or method that is causing the issues. And if there is something substantially better then I want to know. For reference I am 6'2" and since I have not been running a lot up to 216lbs.
    I was going to add, I am 6'0 180, athletic, and its just too bulky. The guy I got it from is like 6'4 300, and he loves it.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I've got an OSH on order for 1911 range use. It appears the one reviewed here would be better suited for either 4 or 8 o'clock.

Seeing the blog pic of the incomplete trigger guard coverage makes me think it's an anomaly vs design flaw...one would hope.
    "Bones Heal, Chics Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"

Feedback Score
    wrapped in "tactical fuzz"

That is just retarded.

Feedback Score
    18 (95%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sapper36 View Post
    JM Custom, JR Custom CDA, CCC Shaggy, in that order.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Man View Post
    I was going to add, I am 6'0 180, athletic, and its just too bulky. The guy I got it from is like 6'4 300, and he loves it.
    That makes sense that we shared some of the same issues then, as I'm pretty much the same size as you. For a bigger dude, I think the Incog would work very well.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911fan View Post
    JM Custom, JR Custom CDA, CCC Shaggy, in that order.
    While those look like good kit I am having trouble putting together what they offer that's significantly different/better than the g code offering. A holster that is adjustable, holding a gun, cannot make that much of a difference. I really feel that if you don't like AIWB carry, the holster is not going to mean much. I started using AIWB with a leather holster and a G19 years ago. It just works for some and not others, blaming one piece of kit seems silly.
    Last edited by sapper36; 02-09-14 at 20:03. Reason: Sp
    USMC MSGT Ret. 1371

SEMPER PARATUS Certified AR-15 Armorer

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." -Alexander Hamilton

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast