Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Vets Arms

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiescometh View Post
    I guess I have the problem of having to do a lot research before I spend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
    Then the research to me would simply come down to "how prevalent are they?" I mean, even buying a DPMS or a Bushmaster you know you can upgrade a lot of the items without much problem. But with a side charger that has a proprietary BCG (likely), charging handle (certainly) and who knows what else. What's the price going to be on replacement and how easily can you find them if the company goes out of business?

Smaller start up companies that have novel ideas over the design of the tried and true AR pattern rifles are not always easy to find parts for. I know this for a fact over the piston AR I bought.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yea, they do seem to use good stuff. Call em up and ask for the true barrel and bolt specs.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet432 View Post
    Yea, they do seem to use good stuff. Call em up and ask for the true barrel and bolt specs.
    Why should one have to call for the "true" specs?

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Don't accuse them of being non-spec. The whole thing gets blown out of proportion and threats of lawyers get tossed around like beads at Mardi Gras.
    Last edited by Hump66; 02-11-14 at 13:53.

"I don't carry a knife because God invented silencers for a reason. Also, I'm not in a dancing gang who goes to "rumbles"." ~ Sterling Archer

"Shooting a gun is like being intimate with a woman. First, you inspect it to make sure it's clean. Then you grab it on the butt and jam the magazine in. If it doesn't fit, make it." ~ Stan Smith

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Not accusing ANYONE of being non-spec, and please don't take it that way. I just thought it an odd comment to make.

Feedback Score
    Give them a call. Dean is great to talk to. I had the chance to put about 200rds through one a couple weeks back. The overall feel of the rifle is great the quality is top notch, but personally I wont be buying one till they come out with their x51 prepper package

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Another semi-necro...

Just wanted to say that I ordered a B5 SOPMOD Bravo in Wolf Gray from 2VetsArms at the beginning of May... finally got the stock today. With a little note in it thanking me for my patience and telling me that they were giving me the stock for free.

Which is pretty awesome.

That doesn't exactly tell us what to expect from their guns, but clearly their customer service is pretty damned awesome.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    How do you like your rifle, Fjallhrafn?

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoTexMan View Post
    How do you like your rifle, Fjallhrafn?
    Sorry, I don't have a 2VA rifle. Just bought a B5 from them. Well, "bought" isn't accurate - ordered it and they gave it to me for free.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    I've done business with them.

All good!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12