Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Salomon Fit

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    My quest 4d qtx's are fairly narrow so I wore them around the house with a thick pair of socks for a few days to stretch them out and it seemed to work just fine.

Feedback Score
    The pair of Ultras I got are narrow as hell. Unwearable. But I really liket he look of them and the quick lace system. Shame. I'm wearing Brooks now and its like walking on air.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I also think the different models fit differently. I was at REI recently looking for a 5" replacement for my 14 yr old Hi Teks for everyday chores, etc., and tried on the similar Salomon. didn't feel right but the Quest was like a glove. when my Asolo Fugitives wear out, this is what I'll be getting...
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ra2bach View Post
    I also think the different models fit differently. I was at REI recently looking for a 5" replacement for my 14 yr old Hi Teks for everyday chores, etc., and tried on the similar Salomon. didn't feel right but the Quest was like a glove. when my Asolo Fugitives wear out, this is what I'll be getting...

I tried on some different Solomon shoes/boots but the Quest only fit me like a glove now that they're broke in.. With that being said they did break in quickly and I will be buying another pair soon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234