Thread: Dale Fricke AIWB options

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)

Dale Fricke AIWB options

I haven't owned a Fricke holster before and he has a few AIWB options. I see the Archangel, Ehud, and Joab- is the Archangel the option for snap loops? Does anyone use this, how do you like it? I'm purchasing one for a p-07. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I have an AA that I modified by moving the holes lower for the snaps, thus it carries lower. I also took the sweat guard down to just below the rear of the pistol. Glock 19 model.
    "A 'sporting purpose' is what we use to describe actions taken with a football." -S.W.A.T. Magazine

"...if you are cruising the ghetto looking for crack and tranny hookers and you shoot their transgender pimp for staring at you the wrong way, then yeah, you might have a problem." -Iraqgunz

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    The Archangel is the holster that got me started on AIWB. It is one of a select few that I will still personally recommend. I liked carrying a 19, 17, and 26 in the model made for a 17. The length of the holster kept the 26 tucked in nicely.
    Full-time LEO

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I currently use a Dale Fricke Archangel, yes its the one with the snap loops, I bought it about 2.5 years ago and have bought and tried a couple other newer appendix rigs- the Gcode/Haley Incog and Armordillo Concealment... and the Dale Fricke is still my favorite.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Give Dale a call. I ordered two holsters from him a couple of months ago and he called me with a question. I returned the call, spoke with him, and was impressed that he was so accessible. A down to earth person in my opinion.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    +100. AA or Zach for me. Occasionally a raven VG2, but mostly dales stuff all around for AIWB.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I have an AA and it doesn't work for me (as an AIWB holster).

But it is very good quality, very positive retention, and there can be no doubt that Dale's a good guy.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Thanks gents- placed an order for the AA. I'll order a shaggy as well just to try it out- Looks like there will be a few p-07 owners now I can offload one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Just got this JM Custom AIWB made for a P 09, I have found the longer holster helps alleviate a short barreled pistol like the P 07 from tipping out from the body.

I have had a couple of Fricke AIWB and though very fast didn't conceal as well for me.
    Last edited by JohnN; 04-23-14 at 02:06.
    Silence In The Face Of Evil Is Itself Evil:
    God Will Not Hold Us Guiltless.
    Not To Speak Is To Speak.
    Not To Act Is To Act.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer