Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Just Who Is Bear Creek Arsenal?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    In pic 9, did they really put that scope on backwards AND publish it without knowing? It looks as though they caught their mistake by pic 16...

I would stay far, far away.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    You've got to be kidding me! That was just a wild guess on my part. Take a look at that old thread if you really want to see a crappy AR. I disassembled one for a local guy who was going to have the receiver dipped. After I got it apart, I called him to tell him what I found. I promptly reassembled it and he sold it off, replacing it with a PSA upper. Later, he brought the bolt carrier group to me and I was simply dumbfounded at how awful it was.
    If I had the disposable income I almost wouldn't mind buying an ARbortion and just breaking it and putting videos on youtube about it since that's the only way to get through to some people. Maybe I'll wait for their next iteration: Honey Badger Dynamic Carbines, 10" barrels with 6" perm-attached muzzle devices!

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I think we can put this thread to bed. If you have five hundred bucks to blow, I can think of much better uses.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...d-me-a-whiskey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12