Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Visual guide: How to fill out a Form 1 using EFORMS

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I believe what BigWaylon is saying in his tutorial is that it doesn't matter what you type in that field, nothing will show up when you print it. I left that field blank when I submitted a paper form, and it was approved. I also left it blank on a few e-forms, but they are still pending.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBK View Post
    I believe what BigWaylon is saying in his tutorial is that it doesn't matter what you type in that field, nothing will show up when you print it. I left that field blank when I submitted a paper form, and it was approved. I also left it blank on a few e-forms, but they are still pending.

Roger that, and just confirmed w/ my buddies efiled one where he entered the information. He printed it out and it was blank.

I think I'm just down to the wire on getting it approved, and getting anxious. I've got a few things in process!
    Last edited by dieselgeek; 02-23-15 at 15:33.

Feedback Score
    I've left mine blank for both paper and EForms. Never been denied or had an error letter for that reason.

The new paper F1 that's available is a little more descriptive in that field, but I don't know if any issues.

With the EForm, you can enter it but it won't show up...as you've found out. Not sure if the examiner can see what you enter or not.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    I've left mine blank for both paper and EForms. Never been denied or had an error letter for that reason.

The new paper F1 that's available is a little more descriptive in that field, but I don't know if any issues.

With the EForm, you can enter it but it won't show up...as you've found out. Not sure if the examiner can see what you enter or not.

Stamp arrived today! All good.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Hey BigWaylon, thanks for the tutorial. It made doing a form 1 a lot more clear.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Submitted my form 1 electronically per this thread on Jan 25th, got tax stamp March 12th. Not too shabby!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I've gotten 2 of 3 forms approved so far, and the third should come in a couple weeks. The info here is definitely correct. Thanks again, BigWaylon.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    Fantastic guide and follow up information. Thanks for taking the time to post and maintain all of this. Successfully submitted my form 1 tonight - had to redo it several times due to the website bombing but all was good in the end.

Feedback Score
    I've got my e form back approved today. I'm off to get my lower engraved as well. I printed out the form from the pdf to put in my safe as well. That's in a nutshell all I need to do right? I don't need to sign the copy that I made do I?
    "Meet success like a gentleman and disaster like a man."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OrignalRECIPE73 View Post
    I've got my e form back approved today. I'm off to get my lower engraved as well. I printed out the form from the pdf to put in my safe as well. That's in a nutshell all I need to do right? I don't need to sign the copy that I made do I?
    Nothing else to do. Form should show DIGITALLY SIGNED and have your name printed already.

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast