Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Visual guide: How to fill out a Form 1 using EFORMS

Feedback Score

Visual guide: How to fill out a Form 1 using EFORMS

Let me once again reiterate how important it is to put the correct caliber for your SBR.
    I put 300 Blackout and it was rejected, after resubmitting with an additional $200 fee and the correct entry of "300" it was then approved but I had to wait 112 days for my $200 refund.

Last edited by ex95B10; 07-25-15 at 18:14.
    RANGE TIME on Facebook
    RANGE TIME on Instagram
    RANGE TIME on Twitter
    NRA Life Member/RSO

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    Saw this posted elsewhere in a new thread, might be helpful for others.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...4d-Model-field
    As I am still waiting, now over 100 days I was reading back through and this caught my eye. I did put AR15 in this field as my lower from Wilson has NO model engraved on it. It has the wilson symbol, place of manufacture, and serial number. No A15, no X15, no nothing...

Any thoughts on whether this will be an issue?

Should I contact ATF and try to send them pictures or anything to try and eliminate any issues?

Thanks all!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GO_ALLOUT View Post
    As I am still waiting, now over 100 days I was reading back through and this caught my eye. I did put AR15 in this field as my lower from Wilson has NO model engraved on it. It has the wilson symbol, place of manufacture, and serial number. No A15, no X15, no nothing...

Should I contact ATF and try to send them pictures or anything to try and eliminate any issues?

Thanks all!
    I would first contact Wilson Combat and ask them.
    RANGE TIME on Facebook
    RANGE TIME on Instagram
    RANGE TIME on Twitter
    NRA Life Member/RSO

Feedback Score

Thanks all!
    You could contact Wilson. If it's something other than AR-15, you'll probably get denied. If they happen to not have a model listed, you should be approved, but no telling. Technically, you'll have to engrave AR-15 on it if approved. Model is an "if designated" item, so N/A would've been appropriate if it didn't have one.

Also, you can upload additional docs directly into eForms (if that's how you submitted yours). It will create a second Draft copy, and you do not want to delete the duplicate.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    At this point I'd glady have it engraved....I swear I read not to use N/A and also that using or entering something that wasn't listed would cause problems but it was a while back and I may be mistaken.

Feedback Score
    At this point I'd glady have it engraved....I swear I read not to use N/A and also that using or entering something that wasn't listed would cause problems but it was a while back and I may be mistaken.
    All of my F1 cans (via eForms) were approved with N/A, because I didn't want to engrave a model name.

Entering something that wasn't listed usually caused a delay of 48 hours or less, but is the proper way to do it if what you wanted wasn't in the drop-down. For that matter, there's a LOT of stuff in the drop-downs will get you denied...since it's all based on previous users' input and not actually the ATF providing valid options for users to choose from.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed...don't know that it makes sense to attach additional pictures or anything at this point...does it?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    APPROVED! Thanks again for all of the help and the great info.

Originally submitted 4/19 and approved 8/3 so for anyone still waiting...just over 100 days...

Feedback Score
    I went the eform route but when i go check my form its still under draft? is this normal? on the certify section all the sign, pay, and next button are all greyed out? the only email i got was the confirmation of payment.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss300 View Post
    I went the eform route but when i go check my form its still under draft? is this normal? on the certify section all the sign, pay, and next button are all greyed out? the only email i got was the confirmation of payment.
    After paying, did you go back and hit Sign & Submit? This would've required you to enter your password again.

In addition to the payment confirmation, I've always gotten a confirmation that it either went In Process or Pending Research...even for those that I never got an Approval email on.

When you look at the main screen in EForms, and click to where you can see your list of forms...does it have a Permit Number and/or a Submitted Date? If not...I don't believe it's actually Submitted.

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast