Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Visual guide: How to fill out a Form 1 using EFORMS

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

Visual guide: How to fill out a Form 1 using EFORMS

Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    All depends on the state and trust. Did yours come with instructions, or if you had a lawyer do it ask them.

Some states have Assignment of Property pages, some have Schedules. Some have both. Some states required witnesses and/or notaries.

Mine has nothing but a Schedule A...no signatures required. So, I simply type the info and print a new copy.
    I had mine done by Coyote Rifleworks. I wrote in a Glock 22 on the form in the beginning to giving it "value" or whatever, after it was created, before I e-filed for the SBR.

The reason for asking is I'm about to file for another SBR and I don't want there to be any hiccups.
    Last edited by officerX; 01-07-16 at 12:15.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    The reason for asking is I'm about to file for another SBR and I don't want there to be any hiccups.
    I've never rescanned my trust with an updated Schedule. They've approved 30+ stamps with nothing but "$200 cash" on mine. I just keep the current one at home. They'll even accept a blank Schedule according to everybody I know that's tried it. They just want the Schedule to be included if the trust uses one.

This is the only thing I've ever sent in mine:

Last edited by BigWaylon; 01-07-16 at 13:35.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    I've never rescanned my trust with an updated Schedule. They've approved 30+ stamps with nothing but "$200 cash" on mine. I just keep the current one at home. They'll even accept a blank Schedule according to everybody I know that's tried it. They just want the Schedule to be included if the trust uses one.

This is the only thing I've ever sent in mine:

Thanks.

I just submitted the F1. Took SEVERAL times to get it completed and sent. The website kept freezing up or saying "service unavailable." I'm sure they're pretty flooded right now. We'll see how long this takes.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    So with the new 41F rules, does my F4 have to be approved before the changes take effect in July or just be submitted? (To avoid everyone on the Trust doing cards and pics)

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    Submitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    So with the new 41F rules, does my F4 have to be approved before the changes take effect in July or just be submitted? (To avoid everyone on the Trust doing cards and pics)
    The announcement said Pending or Postmarked prior to 7/13/16.

The postmarked clearly refers to paper forms, so I'd have to think anything submitted meets the "pending" requirement. The one gray area to me would be something you submitted, but it goes into Pending Research (usually for manufacturer, model or caliber). In eForms, it doesn't actually get a Submitted date until it moves from PR to S/IP.

Feedback Score
    Added this note today, just below the screenshot of where you fill out the Licensee/Permittee info:

ETA 1/21/16: This is not new information, I've just never taken the time to add a note until now. There is a known defect in eForms that when you enter your ZIP, you sometimes cannot choose your correct county. This is mainly in situations where the ZIP spans multiple counties. It's a non-issue as far as approvals go. Simply enter your ZIP, select the City, then take whatever County it gives you. Many users have questioned the ATF on this issue, and here's one of the responses:

We are aware of the glitch regarding the county and do not have the funding to address at the present time. Submit with the incorrect county and this will not impact the processing of the application in this instance.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Thank you for taking the time to post all of this info! I just filled out my first form1 online and it went smooth with no problems. The site was slow but all my trust info loaded up fine and payment accepted. Now the wait begins.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to BigWaylon for taking the time to create this guide. Answered a bunch of questions for me while doing my submission. Now the wait....

Feedback Score
    You're welcome...

Also...I made a couple updates. Silencer Shop redid their YouTube video, so I noted that with a new link. Also added a note addressing why you don't get asked question 4j about whether the item is being reactivated (answer: because, for whatever reason, eForms can't be used for reactivations).

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast