1. I'm looking for a Plate Carrier
2. I'm a civilian
3. The primary usage of this item is use at the shooting club and classes
4. I'd also like to use it for SHTF (whatever that may be)
5. I need it to fit/carry - I will be strapping a HSP D3 rig to it
6. I need it for this weapon M4
7. I prefer it to be made out of - Not sure???
8. My budget for this item is ~ 200 to 250
9. I'm looking for it in these colors Don't care
10. I care/don't care if it looks 'tactical'. Don't care
11. I need/don't need it to be low profile/concealed etc. I would like it to be low profile if possible
12. I am looking at Mayflower, Tactical Tailor
13. If it's a sizing/fit question, provide your height, weight, build, waist size, inseam length - whatever sizing information is relevant to your question. I am 6ft3 250lbs so any input from the bigger guys is welcome
14. If it's a comfort question, state the conditions you want to use the garment under - dry/humid/wet, hot/cold. Both summer and winter (Ohio)
15. Any other relevant information about your personal preference, usage etc that will help others narrow down their answers to your question.
I have never owned one of these. Other than looking at pictures and reading the reviews on this forum I know nothing about them. I have been reading a lot of the reviews and will continue to search for more. I don't require crazy bells and whistles this is just something for my own personal safety during my sessions at shooting clubs and in door ranges. Due to so many price differences I am kinda lost. Are these like body armor that have to be replaced every few years? I read the plates do have to be replaced over time. Thanks in advance guys