Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to select a plate carrier.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledanek View Post
    not sure if mentioned already Beat Up PC from Elite Defense

I only got a TAG Banshee.
    if you are going this route, might as well look at the SKD PIG PC as the BU (both are built by First SPear) is derived from that concept...
    Last edited by eggroll; 02-22-14 at 14:42.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Grey ghost gear minimalist plate carrier will probably do everything you need it to and its on sale right now.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    If you mean in the cummerbund, both Mayflower and BFG have methods to do it.
    No, one maker has a low pro vest that has space on each side for three mag pockets inside the armor on your side. Looks like they hide very nicely under a jacket.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer27 View Post
    Grey ghost gear minimalist plate carrier will probably do everything you need it to and its on sale right now.
    I like that, I may have to try one at that price.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    That's a pretty nice rig there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Don't count on anything you don't sleep with attached to your body to be present when you have to fight for your life.
    I will never get to train as much as I want to. So when I do I need to make it count.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    There are situations which will call for low-profile, and sometimes you'll have to be ready to "rock out". After seeing some footage from Ukraine, I have become more appreciative of Level III armor, head protection and heaving multiple mags readily accessible.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatterbox View Post
    There are situations which will call for low-profile, and sometimes you'll have to be ready to "rock out". After seeing some footage from Ukraine, I have become more appreciative of Level III armor, head protection and heaving multiple mags readily accessible.
    What footage?

Also has anyone been running that ten speed stuff from BFG. Curious as to how those spandex type mag holders are holding up. Thanks
    Don't count on anything you don't sleep with attached to your body to be present when you have to fight for your life.
    I will never get to train as much as I want to. So when I do I need to make it count.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    This one, in particular:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQskH_vgfsg

As you can see, the group of opposition supporters are advancing under cover of riot shields, most likely to pelt police with stones, when they come under rifle fire from marksmen on the government side. In a matter of a minute, several are killed or wounded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrwFx0HhV6A

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatterbox View Post
    This one, in particular:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQskH_vgfsg

As you can see, the group of opposition supporters are advancing under cover of riot shields, most likely to pelt police with stones, when they come under rifle fire from marksmen on the government side. In a matter of a minute, several are killed or wounded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrwFx0HhV6A
    Some crazy stuff going on there.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    If you really want low-pro, I would look into: http://www.roguegunfighter.com/index.php

My low-pro carrier of choice would still be a TYR Pico Rough Low Vis though.

As for Ten Speed from BFG, a lot of people like them and they seem to hold up well.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast