Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Latest Build: BCM, Geissele, Noveske, Centurion Goodness

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

A couple updated pictures of the rifle for shits and giggles.
    Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing. George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Longer range update:

Well guys, I love this rifle. It's far more accurate than I'll ever be. Lately my brother- in-laws and I have been trying to dabble into shooting at distance, so I figured what the hell. I downloaded Strelok Pro, and used my chrono on a few loads to get a baseline of what I needed.

I decided to use the Hornady 75 grain BTHP match. Out of my 13.7" Noveske I am getting around 2,477 fps. The rifle is topped with a Vortex Razor 1-6x with 0.2 mil adjustments. I'm also using a LaRue MBT, Harris bipod with a SARG knob, and using my range bag as a rear bag for stabilization. The results I am getting with this combination are very exciting for me.

Here is a video at 557 yards, you'll have to listen carefully to all of these videos.

I must say that at over 500 yards I really wish I had 0.1 mil adjustments, however, 0.2 did quite well.

Here is a picture of the steel after a few shots at 750. I was 3 for 4 shots at 750, the target is 12"x20" and made by magnum targets here in Arkansas. The right two and bottom one are mine. The far left shot is my brother in law and his .308

Here is another picture of the rifle.

I hope you all enjoy and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
    Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing. George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Long Range Update:

Next, we have a couple shots at 650...

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Longer Range Update:

Finally, we have a video of me ringing some steel at 750. The sound is VERY faint lol.

Feedback Score
    I have an old Colt Hbar barrel I think I'll chop down to 13.7 after reading this thread. Awesome stuff!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by msnyder0609 View Post
    I have an old Colt Hbar barrel I think I'll chop down to 13.7 after reading this thread. Awesome stuff!
    I appreciate it. Good luck with your build.

Feedback Score
    that is sexy. i love that build

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345