Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best single 123A light on the market?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HighDesert View Post
    Different strokes... I like shrouded - less chance of accidental on and can tailstand.
    I agree, and this is why I was excited about the shrouded version when it was released and purchased one. But it is longer and while it does tail stand, the button still slightly protrudes enough so it is slightly off axis. I also found that I was not using it to tail stand so it has just become my "weekend" light and I use the older one for EDC.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)
    I have the Protrac 1L as well and as mentioned the pocket clip is completely useless. I actually lost mine while out hunting. I am now looking at buying the the surefire EB1.

Feedback Score
    I've been using FourSevens lights for a few years now since they are close to my work. They have great customer service and their lights are tough and bright. The mini is a great 100+ lumen light and their new Atom line is very suable as a pocket light or head lamp with the head lamp kit they sell, it is a flood light with no hotspot so its great for working on things. The lights are tough and the few that we have broken have been replaced no questions asked. The also are the best bang for your buck in my opinion.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Elzetta “Alpha” Single Cell Flashlight. Available this summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_ztu0d_6tg
    Last edited by Biggy; 03-14-14 at 22:07.

Feedback Score
    Surefire EB1 for sure. Tightest spot beam of any 1x or 2x123 cell light I've ever found, but still has useful spill.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CommO View Post
    Surefire EB1 for sure. Tightest spot beam of any 1x or 2x123 cell light I've ever found, but still has useful spill.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    You'd be hard pressed to find a superior light. I lost mine a couple of years ago. It is a damned fine piece of kit.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Surefire EB1. I have a shrouded cap from a Scout on mine, and it hasn't burned a hole in my pocket yet.

Feedback Score
    I had a stream light pt 1 until the switch malfunctioned and it burnt my leg. Light was not on, just got really hot. Now have a 5-11 Tactical atacl1. Kinda big for a single battery light, but it has 3 modes and rides fine clipped in my pants pocket.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I'm really liking my terralux tt-1. Got it on a silly good sale for under $40.
    http://www.batteryjunction.com/terralux-tt-1.html

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    While I'm not a flashlight guru by any means, I've really come to like my Fenix PD22. It's nice to have a broad range of brightness settings, and I find that I do use the majority of them. It's been perfectly reliable and durable for EDC use. It's worth a look anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast