Thread: 2-Gun Tactical Carbine / Handgun Match - Anderson, SC

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)

2-Gun Tactical Carbine / Handgun Match - Anderson, SC

Been awhile since I've been to the Skip J match due to major back issues.

Looking forward to getting back in the grove of things.

It would be nice to see more of the local M4C members show up.

http://skipjrange.com/ 605 Murphy Road, Anderson, SC
    Scoby

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”Thomas Jefferson, quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria in “On Crimes and Punishment”, 1764

I try and go whenever I can, but unfortunately I work many weekends. Ill have some buddies there though. Always a great time for very little cost.
    Pandion Tactical - Firearms Training
    www.PandionTactical.com

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    There was a good turn out and the weather was great. A good time was had by all.
    Scoby

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”Thomas Jefferson, quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria in “On Crimes and Punishment”, 1764