Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Staked Carrier Question...

Feedback Score
    There is a story on the MOACKS in this months SWAT magazine.
    This is a terrific piece of gear.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Glad you guys are liking the MOACKS. FYI, it gets a little better from time to time based on feedback and experience. I have improved the teeth on the carbon-cutter teeth of the bolt tail scraper, they dig in and under the buiildup better now. I moved the storage pocket for the carrier reamer to the other side so that access to the bolt tail scraper is not impeded by the reamer when it's positioned for use (actually this change was some time ago and most of yours will be config'd this way).

My away-from-home toolbox has gotten so heavy I made my own MOACKS, which I refer to the Mother of the Mother Of All Carrier Key Stakers, or MOMOACKS for short, into a light weight unit. So now it's MOMOACKSLW.

I have a pantograph engraving machine that I would like to get up and running in the next year so that I can offer the service of properly engraving a guy's name into the tool. I have been stamping the names in and that does not always come out great-looking (Hey Pat, if I'da known that one of yours would show up in SWAT I'da tried to get "E", "A", and "G" all in the same line ).

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat_Rogers
    There is a story on the MOACKS in this months SWAT magazine.
    This is a terrific piece of gear.
    Very good article Pat.

C4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123