Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Wilson Combat enters the World of BERETTA

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    You guys and your Berettas...

I know this is a WC thread, but this damn thread and WC made me buy this. I don't even know why... but it's my first steel framed pistol (except revolvers) and It's soooooo smooth compared to the M9s we were issued.

I'm pretty certain (99%) that the compact that you show in the picture has an aluminum frame.
    Congratulations on becoming a fellow Beretta 92 series owner.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    I'm pretty certain (99%) that the compact that you show in the picture has an aluminum frame.
    Congratulations on becoming a fellow Beretta 92 series owner.
    "Metal" frame, then

It says "Stainless" everywhere, but not on the frame so you must be correct.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    "Metal" frame, then

It says "Stainless" everywhere, but not on the frame so you must be correct.
    I have one and it's aluminum FWIW.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlestack Wonder View Post
    Looks like Wilson has identified a new market for their services. For all of the beretta fanboys out there who swear by their pistols that have issues, Wilson has targeted a needed industry sector where customers will flock to get their berettas to work.
    Says the man whose user name is based on an iconic military issue metal pistol...

that have never been known for reliability issues or needing work/tuning ever

Feedback Score
    If a friend of yours bought a car in the mid 1980's and never changed the oil or spark plugs and kept driving it without really doing any preventative or scheduled maintenance and he came to you today saying that his car was a pos because it was having periodic issues would you think the car was the issue?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Well, start the clock, my M9 is off to Berryville AR...can't wait to get it back!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBuckeye View Post
    Well, start the clock, my M9 is off to Berryville AR...can't wait to get it back!
    My buddy is sending one out on Monday after playing with mine. So I guess it's a race

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Got a call from Wilson today. I was all excited that I'd be getting my gun back before the holidays but it looks like they had a bit of a mix up with my order regarding the G conversion and I won't be getting it for another 3-5 months. Kinda bummed about that but shit happens. Can't wait to get it back.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011