Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson Combat enters the World of BERETTA

Feedback Score

Wilson Combat enters the World of BERETTA

In addition to all we do with 1911's, Scatterguns and AR's, I'm here to make it official that Wilson Combat is entering the custom Beretta handgun world with a list of part, accessories, and custom work available on the 90 series pistols. Here is link to our BERETTA section.....

http://wilsoncombat.com/new/custom-b...p#.Uyoh8K2wJQq

While we have years of knowledge and experience with the platform, we also have enlisted the help of 1998 IDPA National Champion and BERETTA innovator Ernie Langdon as technical advisor for the project.

Ernest Langdon with Bill Wilson and Wilson Combat Gunsmiths
    (Left to right: Jim Wilson, Jared Phillips, Ernest Langdon, Bill Wilson, Kevin Hillhouse)

Ernie brings a depth of knowledge regarding the 92 platform that is unmatched in the industry. We are very pleased to have him on board. Look for more exciting products to unfold in the future!
    Often Imitated-NEVER Duplicated
    Wilson Combat Online Representative
    m4carbine.net SITE SPONSOR
    www.wilsoncombat.com
    info@wilsoncombat.com
    (800) 955-4856

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Those are some nice looking guns. Add another to the Powerball Projects file.

Feedback Score
    I'm kind of surprised not to see a barrel made the list...

Feedback Score
    Should I give you my checking account/routing number now or would you prefer direct deposit?
    RANGE TIME on Facebook
    RANGE TIME on Instagram
    RANGE TIME on Twitter
    NRA Life Member/RSO

Feedback Score
    I really liked my Beretta in the army, my biggest complaint was the reach to the trigger with my little hands (I dislike the term little to describe my hands, I prefer delicate hands of a skilled road side surgeon). I never picked one up once I left the army but the short reach trigger has me interested.
    Lo, there do I see my father....

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    This would make a very cool present to my nephew the 2LT. I'd be the bestest uncle evah.

Keep us in the loop, this should be very neat. I'm like Medic548 - I liked the M9, but had issues with my paws fitting it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    You guys make a reference to it, but will you be offering an M9/M9A1/92FS to G conversion? And if so, how much would that cost? Thanks.

Edit: NC beat me to it.
    Dogma is failure - Ken Hackathorn

Only performance counts - Paul Sharp

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Very cool and some very neat options. An M9A1 or 92FSA1 are on my wish list and there are some options that I think would be very nice to do, and in my opinion the prices are not that bad for the things I would want done. Am perhaps one of the few who find the standard ergos to be fine, though when I start placing wider grips, like the hogues, it does make it start to become too chucky. At any rate, the Beretta on my to buy list just moved up a couple places.

I will third the G conversion. Would quite like to see that.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Man, I had not even thought of that, these guys are right. The G conversion would be the cherry on the ice cream sundae.

Another vote for that option, please.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast