Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Wilson Combat enters the World of BERETTA

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuck View Post
    I'm anxious to see it. I picked up a M9 a few days ago, and the Wilson custom work has me pretty intrigued.
    Should be public either tonight or tomorrow, depending on Youtube upload gods...

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by plouffedaddy View Post
    Should be public either tonight or tomorrow, depending on Youtube upload gods...
    Awesome! I'll have to watch it with my credit card locked in a different room...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    As promised.......

Feedback Score
    Cool video, thanks. Maybe I missed it but did you mention who did the cerakote (?) of the frame? Did Wilson do that as well?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Sent this brand new 92A1 in today. Going with the same package plouffedaddy got except for the checkered mag release, black golf ball grips without logo, and I'm sticking with a black on black armortuff finish. I was debating an FDE frame, but I want it to look stock. $770 for the work plus shipping costs. Hopefully the turn around times are still in the 2-3 month range. Can't wait. I've missed my M9 since I sold it for an HK P30 earlier this year and I've been wanting either a 9mm 1911, or a Wilson 92. I chose the 92.

Last edited by JBecker 72; 09-22-14 at 20:53.

Feedback Score
    Oh I am not one of those that loves to beat on the Beretta 92 Series guns. Yes..they are big but they are soft recoiling and very reliable guns. If you ask me...they are a sort of mixed bag gun. Some good features...some bad ones. Like anything else. I still have my old 96F Beretta and would probably never sell it. A soft kicking 40...no doubt.

Plouffedaddy, your reviews are amazing. No BS and you seem to get right to the kinds of things we really want to know about pistols we might consider buying. Thanks for your YouTube channel...I glean tons from that site!

-brickboy240

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBecker 72 View Post
    Sent this brand new 92A1 in today. Going with the same package plouffedaddy got except for the checkered mag release, black golf ball grips without logo, and I'm sticking with a black on black armortuff finish. I was debating an FDE frame, but I want it to look stock. $770 for the work plus shipping costs. Hopefully the turn around times are still in the 2-3 month range. Can't wait. I've missed my M9 since I sold it for an HK P30 earlier this year and I've been wanting either a 9mm 1911, or a Wilson 92. I chose the 92.

Any update?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    You guys and your Berettas...

I know this is a WC thread, but this damn thread and WC made me buy this. I don't even know why... but it's my first steel framed pistol (except revolvers) and It's soooooo smooth compared to the M9s we were issued.

Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBuckeye View Post
    Any update?
    Nope. Still there. I also added the G conversion to the list of work being done. I was quoted 10 weeks turn around time. Think I'm about halfway through now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    You guys and your Berettas...

I know this is a WC thread, but this damn thread and WC made me buy this. I don't even know why... but it's my first steel framed pistol (except revolvers) and It's soooooo smooth compared to the M9s we were issued.

I'd love to get your detailed impressions of this pistol. Finding reviews of the fullsize 92 series pistols is easy, but reviews on the compacts are rare.

My wife has a '94 92FS that I dropped a D spring into. She's taken over my P226 that I barely ever shoot and I've taken her 92. I've been shooting Glocks as my main pistol for years, but since the D spring, I'm thoroughly enamored w/ the 92. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm really enjoying the DA trigger pull. I'm considering adding a compact, but, as mentioned, can't find many reviews on it.
    RESIST!!!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast