Thread: A couple of snakes, Performance Centers and a classic

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

A couple of snakes, Performance Centers and a classic

The revolver bug bit me hard last year. It took alot of time and effort to put together my little collection, but I did so at very reasonable prices. The only bad part is the $$ tied up in these and I wont ever sell them!

The S&W 329pd bagged me a hog this February. (please dont ask for pictures- not proud of it! haha). Its a great shooting gun for being light weight. It has the un-fluted SS cylinder, so that helps a touch.

627-4 PC has a trigger i didnt even know existed until I shot it. like the gold bead sites and who couldnt love 8 rounds of 357 mag? thats pushing about the same amount of energy down range as a 1911

The Anaconda has box, sleeve, and papers. shot ~200 rounds and pretty near mint. I have not shot it yet...

Python- its pretty damn cool and I like shooting it

Trooper is hardly used. I bought it with intentions of shooting it instead of the python, but it has less wear and just as good (if not better) bluing.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Nice collection. I love those Colts...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    SWEET indeed! If I could pick one, it'd be that middle S&W.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Go big or go home. Very nice collection. I'm still kicking myself for not buying a Python back in the day.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Just my very humble opinion, but I always felt the newer models on the Trooper and Lawman were good revolvers, and were under-appreciated.

I have a 4" Lawman in the safe, and enjoy it a great deal. Very accurate, and quite a nice trigger straight from the factory. Sample of one, and all that. But it's a lot of fun.

A good friend has an Anaconda, and we are going to use it to obtain some delicious dead piggy goodness.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    SWEET indeed! If I could pick one, it'd be that middle S&W.
    Interesting choice! but a good one! Its trigger is something special. It feels like a 22lr when shooting 38spcl. The trigger is different, but every part as good as the python.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Just my very humble opinion, but I always felt the newer models on the Trooper and Lawman were good revolvers, and were under-appreciated.

I have a 4" Lawman in the safe, and enjoy it a great deal. Very accurate, and quite a nice trigger straight from the factory. Sample of one, and all that. But it's a lot of fun.

A good friend has an Anaconda, and we are going to use it to obtain some delicious dead piggy goodness.
    I agree- the non snake colts are a bit under rated, but are increasing in price. the trooper is a tank for sure.
    Have fun hunting piggies with the anaconda! I took a small piggie with the 329pd pictured above!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    That Les Baer TRS is pretty nice as well..... You have good taste in handguns!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I have a 4" blued Python as well, although mine has the wood stocks. I love it, both looks, feel, function and accuracy. Shooting 38's through it is pleasant and fun! It handles 357's with ease as well, fantastic revolver! The rest of your collection rocks as well, good job!

Feedback Score
    Pritty!