Page 23 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P-07

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SiGfever View Post
    Damn you all! I have been so good getting the credit card and debt down and now after reading 11 pages all I can think about is the new #91086 CZ P-07. I have a G26 gen3 (NFR***) and a G19 gen3 (NHF***) that have served me well after installing the 30274 ejector. So why do I have three other tabs opened right now looking at the P-07?
    Pay off your credit card. Save your money. Buy the P07 with cash.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    Is the finish on the current P-07/ P-09 mags a high polish blue, or do they have more of a satin or matte blue finish ?
    I just happen to have a picture of that. The center mag is a standard CZ 75 mag. The mags flanking it are P09 mags. The P07 units look the same as the P09.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Good luck with your rig, I hear and read lots of good things about it. I'll stick with the OWB. I saw a picture of Mr. Pannone using the Blade Tech Eclipse, that was encouraging to see him approve of it.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    I know tons of people have been talking about the P-07 lately and it's the new "hype" gun as I see people getting them left and right. However, I was wondering if anyone had gotten the full size P-09 and did an honest comparison of that pistol with the P-07. I am curious if the P-09 will shoot about 5-7% more accurately than the P-07 for score on a B-8 at 25 yds. The newest P-07 version is like the P-09 in that it has the forward cocking serrations and interchangeable backstraps. More than one P-07 has now shown up at local IDPA and USPSA Matches. The CZ pistol is definitely no longer the gun people don't know about. Tons of chatter about it everywhere I go now as I see it's harder and harder to get a good deal on one. At about $450, it's still a good deal, but no longer the smoking deal it used to be at $375-$425.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The P-07 duty is about the same size as the G-19 and it seems to fit my leather Mitch Rosen holsters pretty good. I still need to find a duty rig for mine though. It would be nice if safariland made something specific for it.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by k9barco View Post
    The P-07 duty is about the same size as the G-19 and it seems to fit my leather Mitch Rosen holsters pretty good..
    What gun was the Mitch Rosen holster made for?

For curious reason, I tried stuffing my P07 into a Galco holster for an M&P .45 and it wouldn't go in. The CZ's square trigger was too big.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    My P-07 seems to fit the P-2000 pretty good and the CZ 75D fits the M&P C pretty good. I can't seem to get pics to post.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon167 View Post
    Pay off your credit card. Save your money. Buy the P07 with cash.
    Problem is that I have an AR build in the works that is taking priority. The card is basically paid off, for now.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Good luck with your rig, I hear and read lots of good things about it. I'll stick with the OWB. I saw a picture of Mr. Pannone using the Blade Tech Eclipse, that was encouraging to see him approve of it.
    Hey SAM,,it is a OWB,,I wanted that cuz I will use the pistol for IDPA/USPSA stuff. If I do have a gun in my presence,other than range time or a match,its normally traveling,,so I just keep it handy,,LOL ! Someday I'll commit to "carrying" full time. I did get the Combat Cut on,,it is supposed to help you be able to grab the gun better/faster,,,,we will see ! Maybe this will be "that"gun,,time will tell !

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Dawson .140 rear with stock front sight:

My stock rear sight was .115". Compared to the new Dawson:

I really like this combo. I ordered a CZ factory tritium front that I am hoping is the exact same size as the stock front. I'll be sending back my CGW sights when I get them.

Page 23 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast