Page 74 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P-07

Feedback Score
    Though I have no personal experience with them, I've heard CZ owners talk about HBE Leatherworks holsters for years...might check him out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looking for a EDC holster for mine. TT gunleather is my go to but the wait has me thinking about a N82 but will look at Winthrop

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Winthrop IWB and the 07.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Following because the p07 is my next pistol purchase. Raven is now stocking the p07 holster as a quick ship item. Talk about sealing the decision for me.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Went out this weekend and fed her 300 rounds of various types of ammo. Apparently she's not a picky eater. Very impressed.

Feedback Score
    Interesting, my handgun came with 3 magazines, one is different from the other two. The oddball one has 15 little holes on the back side indicating the number of rounds a lot like a Glock mag. The other two just have holes on the side indicating 5,10 and 15 rounds. Anyone else seen anything like that?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan28 View Post
    Interesting, my handgun came with 3 magazines, one is different from the other two. The oddball one has 15 little holes on the back side indicating the number of rounds a lot like a Glock mag. The other two just have holes on the side indicating 5,10 and 15 rounds. Anyone else seen anything like that?
    Yea a friend purchased a P-07 a few months ago and both his mags had the holes in the back. I purchased a mag from CZ a few weeks after that and it was still the old style with the holes in the side. I'm sure there are no functional differences between the two.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper78 View Post
    Yea a friend purchased a P-07 a few months ago and both his mags had the holes in the back. I purchased a mag from CZ a few weeks after that and it was still the old style with the holes in the side. I'm sure there are no functional differences between the two.
    Interesting, so then the old style is the one with the holes on the side? You are correct, both styles worked flawlessly when I used them last weekend.

Feedback Score
    That reminds me of a question I wanted to ask. Has anyone tried the original "Duty" 16 round magazines in the 2nd generation P-07?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan28 View Post
    That reminds me of a question I wanted to ask. Has anyone tried the original "Duty" 16 round magazines in the 2nd generation P-07?
    Yes, I have a P-07 Duty and the newer version P-07 as well. I've used all magazines (16 round duty versions, 15 round new versions, 19 round P-09 mags and all of the above with some plus 2 extensions) in both guns multiple times with no issues. I almost said in my previous response that the 15 round mags and the 16 round mags appear to be identical in every way except the witness holes on the sides. If I recall correctly there were some issues with feeding from the 16 rounders due to the ammo being too tight in them and that why the changed the capacity to 15. in fact when i order mags from CZ I usually order the 16 rounders and only load them to 15, and thats just because getting that last round in can be tough. I've never had an issue with running 16 rounds out of those mags.
    Last edited by Chipper78; 02-11-16 at 14:42. Reason: I suck at proof reading

Page 74 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast