Page 33 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P-07

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I am not really interested in 9mms for anything other than plinking right now, but if I was a 9 guy, I would certainly give the 09 serious consideration.
    As regards 9mm, you are either way ahead or pretty far behind the times -- let us know which.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Both! It is a never ending cycle!
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMiller View Post
    Just slung 500 rds down range. The sights are decent, but my shots were low of POA. All centered, just low even placing the front dot over POA. Double action was heavy, but smooth. Single action needs a little improvement. The take up after reset threw me off a little at times. Mags all but fly out of the gun. 100% reliable.

I think with sights and a little trigger work this will be a very nice little handgun. Looks like Cajun gun works will be seeing some of my money.
    The Short Reset kit is the way to go for the gun. Without it, the reset distance is a little long for anyone that has spent time on DA/SA or single action guns.
    You are a genuine toolbag if you have your EDC "loadout" in your signature line...

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    This is good to know. Parts are ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    The Short Reset kit is the way to go for the gun. Without it, the reset distance is a little long for anyone that has spent time on DA/SA or single action guns.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    We just installed this into a customers gun. There is one possible issue with it. Tolerance stacking can create a problem where the SA either does not release the hammer (bottoms out in the frame) or is almost bottoming out. The fix is to file down the hammer engagement to the sear somewhere between .005-.007. This will move the hammer release forward. If people don't want to do this, buy the CGW's hammer (fixes the problem). This answer won't work for folks shooting in stock class though.

C4

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    We just installed this into a customers gun. There is one possible issue with it. Tolerance stacking can create a problem where the SA either does not release the hammer (bottoms out in the frame) or is almost bottoming out. The fix is to file down the hammer engagement to the sear somewhere between .005-.007. This will move the hammer release forward. If people don't want to do this, buy the CGW's hammer (fixes the problem). This answer won't work for folks shooting in stock class though.

C4
    That's the first ive heard of that issue. Did you contact David to let him know? I can believe it as all of the Short Reset kits ive installed have had almost no overtravel.
    You are a genuine toolbag if you have your EDC "loadout" in your signature line...

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    We just finished up a customers P-07. It had the CGW 97910, trigger return spring and full polish job. DA pull dropped down from 12LBS to 6.6LBS and the SA pull was went from 5.5LBS to 3LBS with the blue competition hammer strut spring.

This is a great budget trigger job for these guns as you only have $51 in parts!

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    That's the first ive heard of that issue. Did you contact David to let him know? I can believe it as all of the Short Reset kits ive installed have had almost no overtravel.
    Yep and he is the one that advised us on how to fix it. This does happen from time to time he said.

C4

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    David just did an SRT install on my P01 that already had a CZ race hammer, and he had to mill that hammer. Not sure which part of it, but sounded the same.
    Last edited by YVK; 05-13-14 at 08:07.

Feedback Score
    18 (95%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post

C4
    Looking at CGW's site, they state the SRS is for use with the stock hammer only....

Page 33 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast