Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P-07

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Mr. Pannone, thanks for sharing your insight on this gun. I think I will have to pick a few up in the near future.

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    How easy is it to get holsters for this gun?
    There's at least one Kydex maker I know that makes holsters specifically for it (Atomic Dog) and if you poke around on the CZ Forum there's a thread stickied in the P07/09 section where they talk about all the holsters for other guns that fit the P07. I don't recall the specific model it was originally for, but my buddy's ex-GF has a P07 she carries and it fit perfectly into a Galco leather holster intended for some HK model. As far as other kydex options, I've used a heat gun and a little elbow grease to re-form old holsters I had lying around and I've had great results with anything that even somewhat resembles the shape of the CZ.

EDIT: And I see above that Raven makes one too, I didn't know they had one for the P07.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    How easy is it to get holsters for this gun?
    JM Custom, Raven and Blade-Tech off the top of my head. I have one of each and they are all well made. Pick the flavor you like and they are readily available.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I own a P01 and a Cz75 and an 85 combat. I will own a p07 in a few days once my tax refund arrives. I find the P01 to be one of best compact pistols I have ever used. I have over 2000 rounds through it and it runs great. Very accurate. It fits my hand like it was molded to me specifically. I wish it was lighter for everyday carry. The 07 looks like it will fit that niche we'll. I carry a Glock22 everyday with no problems and I should have kept my G19 but sold on a whim for some reason. I think the 07 from reputation alone should be a great addition to the herd.
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job

Feedback Score
    I purchased a P-07 a couple months ago. Don't know why I did. I had just decided to focus on my M&P9s, had just upgraded them with APEX parts, and had absolutely no good reason to purchase a different pistol.

But I read a couple reviews, including one from Mr. Pannone, and I saw it at a few shops. And I bought one. I paid about $500 for one of the ones with the extended barrel and tritium sights. So glad I did.

Why the attraction? It's ergonomics are solid, the trigger is very good and doesn't require aftermarket support, it's very accurate, and it's pretty easy to shoot well. Add in that you can adapt it to either DA/SA or cocked and locked S/A.

For me, the interesting thing is that on the first range trip with it, I outshot my M&P's (which I have put a couple thousand rounds through) and my 1911 (which I've put about 4,500 rounds through).

The P-07 hasn't made it into my home defense rotation, the M&P still has the advantage of Crimson Trace laser grips, which is too big of an advantage in my opinion. But it will be my primary carry piece once my new CHL comes in (recently moved across state lines).

Only put about 700 rounds through it so far, but I am very impressed. I will probably purchase another 1 or 2 shortly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmin View Post
    Curse you all. Just ordered an 09. I've been on the fence wanting to try something other than Glock. I've put considerable time with them and just needed to know if it may just not be the best pistol for me...whatever that means. Wish my Browning Buckmark came in 9mm. Ill report back-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think you will like it. I've been shooting one for a couple of months. Certainly can't comment on it's long term durability, but it is going to make me get a P07 to go along with it.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Mr. Pannone,

Have you run the 07 or 09 suppressed? I was interested in purchasing one of these at some point with some CZC upgrades, but I also run all my guns suppressed very often, so I wanted to hear your thoughts!

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Mr Pannone, thanks very much for this information, it's quite timely. A good friend at work was asking me about these CZ pistols on Monday, and I will forward your observations to her.

Thanks again, and stay safe.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Does anyone have any experience with the .40 caliber version of these? I have been looking for one for a while, and a local shop just got a .40 in trade. I would prefer the 9mm, but those are a bit hard to find locally and I get free .40 at work.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Thanks to everyone on the holster tip.

I was curious so I stopped by a gun store on the way home last night to see if they have either a P07 or P09. The store only had one P09 Duty and they wanted around $550 for it. I handled and dry fired it. It felt good in the hand, the DA pull was definitely a delight, much lighter than my CZ75B. The SA pull was acceptable. I definitely will have to look around for the P07 in other stores.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast