Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P-07

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    Based on my Glock experience, the stock P-07 (mine with a 10 lb DA and 4 lb SA out of the box) outclasses any Glock in the shootability department.
    I dont disagree with you but that idea is largely subjective.
    You are a genuine toolbag if you have your EDC "loadout" in your signature line...

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CC556 View Post
    Depending on the specific gun (and using the extended FP and lighter FP spring) either the gold or yellow hammer spring will set off hardened rifle primers. The blue spring is intended only for competition use.
    I put only the gold hammer spring in mine, didn't replace the firing pin or firing pin block springs. Fired 50 rounds of PMC and Remington, all double action with no misfire. The DA pull wad dramatically reduced.

Groups at 5 and 7 yards. 5 yards point of aim was the X, 7 yds point of aim was 6 o'clock on the black.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Sam, how stiff is that leather? Is it kydex-hard like Brommeland, is it softer but still stiff enough to allow one-handed reholstering, or does it just fold?

Is there enough room between the top of the holster and the front strap of the grip to get a full grip before drawing the gun?

I got small hands so i can get a full grip, it is tight but drawing and presentation to target is no problem.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    GJM and JohnN, thanks for the answers. A reliable DA in the 8 lb range and a SA in the 4 lb range definitely has my attention. I've been looking in my area since reading this thread, but have yet to find a store that actually has one in stock that I can look at.

You guys have peaked my interest in this gun. My wallet hates you all for it...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sam, many thanks for the pics, that is exactly how I like the gun to ride. Between your recommendation and some of Winthrop's videos on the tube I ordered one a little while ago.

Magsz, I concur. But the difference the P-07 has made in my shooting has been dramatic. That in less than three weeks after owning and heavily shooting M&Ps and Glocks over the last 7-8 years.

Beat Trash, if you don't mind the drive Vandalia Range and Armory (right by the Dayton Airport) stocks quite the CZ selection. These guns are like crack. I had the chance to shoot a tuned up SP-01 at the IDPA match today.....hooooboy I must have one.
    Last edited by Alpha Sierra; 08-10-14 at 21:22.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    For those of you that replaced the factory hammer spring with the gold or yellow hammer spring from Cajun Gun Works, do you also replace the plunger and firing pin springs also?
    Yes. Also changed out the trigger return spring.

C4

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Alpha Sierra, Thanks for the tip about the Vandalia range. I feel a road trip coming on...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well I ordered a kydex holster from KT Mech and I got it in today and I have discovered a little problem. It seems, at least with the two I have, that the slide on the gen 2 P07 is shaped differently than the duty model. So the website for KT Mech list a option for the CZ 75 P07 Duty and all that being said the gen 2 gun doesn't fit so good in the holster. It goes in fine but doesn't come out so good. Just something you may want to keep in mind when ordering a custom made holster. Also do you guys think I could just heat the kydex up and reshape it a little to get the gen 2 gun to fit better? I would rather carry that one because I like the sights on it better. That and the beaver tail on it isn't as sharp and doesn't poke me in the gut as much as the duty model. Thanks

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Why not just call KT Mech about the problem?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why not just call KT Mech about the problem?
    I thought about it and I may still. I don't really see it as their problem though because the website plainly says CZ75 P07 and I assumed that it would fit the gen two just fine. If I can get by with a quick reshape the that's what I'd rather do. I'm not bashing on KT Mech at all, they did their part just fine, I mainly wanted to let people know this could be an issue for them. Even if I do reshape I may let KT Mech know so they can be aware also.
    Last edited by Chipper78; 08-27-14 at 21:14. Reason: Added stuff

Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast