Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MI Keymod Panel Covers -- Now with photos on MI-SSK & BCM KMR

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    They almost look like they have been stippled, would you say they are grippier than other options out there. I agree that options are a good thing.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They have a good texture like our other panels. Rough but not enough remove the skin. I think they are comparable to the textured examples out there. They give you excellent grip with wet hands or gloves just like our G2 ss panels .
    thanks
    TROY
    MI

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Can we see some pictures of the back side of the cover to get an idea of how it will interface with a rail?
    Will these work on a Noveske NSR rail?
    (PŌL-ING-KŌ) "Politically Incorrect"

Feedback Score
    I wish they made the handstop panel in 4 slot legnth.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by polinco View Post
    Can we see some pictures of the back side of the cover to get an idea of how it will interface with a rail?
    Will these work on a Noveske NSR rail?
    They work on the NSR. Here is a quick picture from when I got them yesterday.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    Why are there screws if it's keymod?
    ...Because thats how keymod works...

and thats the point of these covers vs. others on the market that just attach by friction. A point lost on you.

I am quite happy about how these attach and ordered them for my KMR.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    We will be making these panels in two additional colors. Stealth gray (darker) and a Wolf gray ( med Gray like B5 )
    Thanks
    TROY
    MI

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Why are there screws if it's keymod?
    Noveske, BCM and KAC figured it out...
    Why all the fussin an fightin? If you don't want them, don't buy them...

Yes, the Noveske panels fit great, feel great, and lock up tight. But I've seen first hand how some folks have trouble putting them on and taking them off. How many AR owners set up a rifle and then leave it as is? Most owners change their set-up more often than my nieces change their Barbie clothes. As more Keymod products come to market, making quick easy changes is a plus. As far as the screws, other than some panels what other Keymod accessories don't have screws? Love it or hate it, isn't Keymod designed to be a standard? The screw and Keymod nut IS the standard.

I'm going to pick up some of these panels as soon as I figure out how I want to lay them out. If something better comes along, I'll switch them out and drop them in my parts box along with all the other parts I've moved on from.
    Up men! Up! And to your posts! Let no man forget today that he is from Old Virginia! - General George Pickett

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Anyone else using these now? I like the idea of the fasteners. These seem like a better option all the way around. I'm a huge Noveske fan and I think their keymod rail panels suck. BCM's are non existent and KAC's look funny.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by brianc142 View Post
    Anyone else using these now? I like the idea of the fasteners. These seem like a better option all the way around. I'm a huge Noveske fan and I think their keymod rail panels suck. BCM's are non existent and KAC's look funny.
    Just received mine today and threw them on my BCM KMR right away. So far so good. I'm happy with the look, texture and fastening method. Now I've got panels exactly where I need them and nowhere else. I bought one of their kits and the panel sizes worked out very well for my setup.

Last edited by donlapalma; 06-24-14 at 11:46.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast