Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: ATF clarification about shoulder use of an AR pistol

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    “When it comes to the AR stuff, I don’t know anything about it,” Lemoine said. “We don’t follow the AR market at all. I’ve fired an AR twice in my life. When it comes to questions of whether ATF is walking back its ruling, I don’t know what to say about it because I didn’t know they had made a ruling on the accessory.”

Really? He had never heard about the stock and it being approved for use with AR owners? He decided all on his own to invent the Sig stock and submit it? I've got a VERY hard time buying that.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Really? He had never heard about the stock and it being approved for use with AR owners? He decided all on his own to invent the Sig stock and submit it? I've got a VERY hard time buying that.
    He was backtracking and trying to cover his ass bigtime.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    I agree, this was a shotgun with vertical fore grip. Nothing like the AR pistol. Not worried.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Concealed makes it NFA?

Interesting note that concealing the specified weapon changes the NFA classification.

This is the image posted by shootingsportsretailer.com
    sigbraceusage.jpg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mig1nc View Post
    Interesting note that concealing the specified weapon changes the NFA classification.
    Even an AR pistol that is north of 26"oal when transformed into a firearm with the addition of a VFG will change classification into an AOW when concealed.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    That letter is CLASSIC BUREAUCRATIC FUKKTARDERY at its greatest.

People who write these stupid letters to the ATF are a close second on the TARD scale... just behind the imbeciles at the ATF who write this ridiculous pap.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011