Thread: .830" diameter hand held options.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

.830" diameter hand held options.

I'm working backwards on a light set up in that I have the GearSector mount.... and want to know what light options are out there in .830" body diameter.

I'd prefer not to pay Surefire E series prices. I bought a JetBeam that Gearsector said would fit, but it's .900" and I nearly destroyed the mount trying to fit it in there.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Have you thought of the idea to machine it down? If it is scarred up it really wouldn't hurt and .035 per side is pretty small in the removal department.

ETA after reread OP: Forgot the typical,"Did you contact the manufacturer? " My fav... try a bfh.
    Last edited by Ttwwaack; 04-11-14 at 09:50.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I wish I could ream out the mount. I'd spin the light down if I had the skills and lathe, etc.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If there is enough meat on the mount, start checking sizes of deep well sockets/pipe/tubing with 220 wrapped around them. A little tape or spray glue and lap it in like a set of rings. If it is close, a layer or two of masking tape. It all depends on if you have the patience. At least it aint steel.