Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many bags do you have actually ready?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    7 bags. All for differing purposes though. EDC, 72 hour emergency, long term on foot, carbine and ammo bag with bat-belt, cold weather gear bag with extra and/or specialty clothes, PC bag with extra mags/ammo, food.

Some of these are duplicitous and carrying like items (IFAK, food, knife, flashlight, paracord) but tailored to circumstances. Some are for rucking only, others if going by vehicle (to include ATV or truck as the case may be). If nothing else, if bugging in, it's all there.
    Last edited by soulezoo; 05-08-14 at 14:42.

Feedback Score
    I have 2 EDC bags, 2 GHB bags, 2 BOB bags, my rifle bag /w my plate carrier and pouches ready to go and also in each vehicle have a small tote with extra gear like cloths, food and water.

On my person I carry my CCW with Two mags on me and in my EDC bag I have 2 more and in my rifle bag I have 4 more plus my M4 and mags for that.

Also stated above I won't be bugging out unless its absolutely necessary I live out in the country some so I am away from the city.
    Last edited by reaver22; 04-18-14 at 00:52.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I live in a small city outside Cleveland. During a large scale type problem I fear I may have to move.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Don't count on anything you don't sleep with attached to your body to be present when you have to fight for your life.
    I will never get to train as much as I want to. So when I do I need to make it count.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by St.Michael View Post
    I live in a small city outside Cleveland. During a large scale type problem I fear I may have to move.

With your flock of family in tow, I assume you already have a few locations picked out. Why not store supplies there or along the way? Travel is going to suck as it is. If it's not water, socks, Motrin or foot powder, it won't keep you alive.

If everyone in your group is an able bodied adult (or large child), everyone should get one framed backpack to take with them. If not, one pack for every two people to allow resting while moving.

It really is such a vague question that it'll be hard to give much of a recommendation man.
    Team Medic, Task Force Zangaro
    "The Cat's Originals"

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    It was just something I was curious about since I always see threads about bags and guys seem to mention having more than two. I like that idea of storing gear at the locations. I currently have 3 picked out that are good to go.

Don't count on anything you don't sleep with attached to your body to be present when you have to fight for your life.
    I will never get to train as much as I want to. So when I do I need to make it count.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Im still looking for "the one" that will do everything.

Maybe the arcteryx khard will be that bag.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Wait are we talk about girls now? Haha I'm going to move some gear to one of my locations this weekend I think. 3 of my kids are old enough to have at least a 2 day pack on em.

F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    My wife and I have 4. Each have a get home bag in our vehicle and a larger bag to get us from the house to our final destination.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    I have one bag for my house, but I'm planning to get a smaller one for my car.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I only have two, one in my car and one at my house.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast