Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: E-filing coming back up?

Feedback Score

NFA tracker

Hello,

My name is geaux2sleep, and I'm a new member here. I bring good news in the form of an e-form approval (Ted C.) on 4/17 for a form 1 that I submitted on 11/18/13.

Today is a good day.

I've also updated on NFA tracker.

Feedback Score
    From their email

This week, eForms will once again be available initially for the processing of Form 6 and Form 6A. As capacity is enhanced over the next several weeks, eForms will then continue to accept Forms 1, 2, 5, 9, 5300.11 and 10. All users may continue to submit paper forms throughout this process, and ATF will continue to surge and prioritize to ensure that this enhancement process does not impede commerce. Ultimately, our largest volume of requests, Form 3 and Form 4, will return to the new and improved eForms, which we expect to accomplish

Feedback Score
    In the short term

Feedback Score
    It is UP and running right now.
    April 17 2014 9:35PM EST.

Let's see if it will stay up or was it just a fluke, and they are testing the system.

It is good news that they are at least bringing eForms back on line.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AErcen View Post
    It is UP and running right now.
    April 17 2014 9:35PM EST.

Let's see if it will stay up or was it just a fluke, and they are testing the system.

It is good news that they are at least bringing eForms back on line.

Still up at 11:36 EST. I was able to log in and look at my two pending forms from the first week of December. Hopefully the approval comes back soon.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ag08 View Post
    Still up at 11:36 EST. I was able to log in and look at my two pending forms from the first week of December. Hopefully the approval comes back soon.
    Same here, just logged back in and saw my pending form submitted on 25 Jan 14. Hopefully this is good news.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I was able to log in this morning and it still shows the Form 1 I submitted at end of February as submitted/in status. It was the fastest the site has ever worked for me. It was almost like being on a regular website.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    made my day

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    I had set up an eFile account with the plans to file a Form 1 on a second SBR lower right before the site shut down. It made my day this morning to at least be able to log in and see that the site is functional again. Hopefully, the option to file Forms again comes back soon.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just went to check on my Form 1 submitted Jan 27th 2014 and the site still shows its down for me.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast