Last October I e-filed for my suppressor stamp through my local FFL. I call them a few times during my wait about the status of my stamp approval and they would contact the BATF with my can's serial number and boom I would get some kind of update. In mid March I did this same thing and was told by the BATF that my stamp was approved 1/30/14 and could expect my stamp at my FFL in 2-3 days. I go off to work out of state for two weeks, come back and my FFL hasn't seen my stamp come in. I ask them to check online and they tell my the e-file system is down so they can't check online. Understandable since I knew the e-file site was having issues. I ask them to call them just like they usually do to see what the status of my stamp is. They tell me they haven't been able to get ahold of anyone at the BATF for days, all they get is a busy signal. I call back a couple of days later and they tell me the BATF is not accepting calls and is only accepting written letters by the FFL to request updates on tax stamps. Anyone else having this issue or is my FFL playing F^&* Fu%^ games with me?