Thread: 14.5" w/ PA FH & attaching a suppressor?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

14.5" w/ PA FH & attaching a suppressor?

Possibly a stupid question, but is there anything I should know regarding using a suppressor (Saker) with a rifle that has a permanently attached flash hider (Trifecta RS)?

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    What do you mean anything you should know? Will the suppressor fit the device that is attached? Other than that there really isn't much to know.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    What do you mean anything you should know? Will the suppressor fit the device that is attached? Other than that there really isn't much to know.
    Basically I was worried if it isn't PA'd perfectly maybe I'd be risking a baffle strike. I'm a newb to all things NFA and when I searched I couldn't find anything. Like I prefaced, probably a stupid question, but I'd rather have the peace if mind being told it is a stupid question rather than to have bought a can, stamp and waited months (and possibly 41p rule change) only to get a baffle strike...

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    Basically I was worried if it isn't PA'd perfectly maybe I'd be risking a baffle strike. I'm a newb to all things NFA and when I searched I couldn't find anything. Like I prefaced, probably a stupid question, but I'd rather have the peace if mind being told it is a stupid question rather than to have bought a can, stamp and waited months (and possibly 41p rule change) only to get a baffle strike...
    That has more to do with the threads being cut perfectly concentric to the bore. If your barrel is from a known good manufacturer then you should be fine.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.