Thread: suggestions for suppressor host

Feedback Score

suggestions for suppressor host

waiting for a 762 suppressor to jail break and wanting a host to hunt deer with. lgs has a rem model 7 300aac but really want a 308 . not wanting anything heavy or long barrel . any bolt action suggestions that are common and not custom shop?

Feedback Score
    CDNN had some Remington SPS with threaded 20 inch barrels. That would fit your needs.
    Better equipment doesn’t make you a better shot. Better practice makes you a better shot.

I’m not impressed by a lifetime warranty. I’m impressed by something built to last a lifetime!

American by birth, Veteran by choice!

Eric

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I didn't see those listed still on cdnn but if they were the 20 tactical 700 with hogue stock I would suggest a pass as those stocks didn't impress me much. The one my buddy was showing me he bought seemed flimsy. AAC had some 700s that I thought looked cool but again I don't know about the hogue stock.
    Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score
    i had the aac 700 but it was heavy barrel . i may have to build what i want or maybe a browning abolt can be threaded?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    You can have anything threaded
    Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?