Thread: LMT sopmod stock question

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Question LMT sopmod stock question

what is the best way to attach a sling to this stock? it is really fat and im used to vltor stocks with a qd swivel attachment. i was thinking 550 cord or zip ties or something. just checking to see if there is a better way to attach a sling to it rather than feeding the sling through the slots.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    MI makes a QD swivel plate for those if you require that feature. Me personally, I would run it through the slots, cheaper, lighter and less sling twisting.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    i'm using a single point sling on all my ar's that uses the receiver plate sling attachment . all my ar's have the sopmod

Feedback Score
    Isn't LMT coming out with a SOPMOD Stock that is able to attach a QD swivel on it soon?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by snakedoctor View Post
    what is the best way to attach a sling to this stock? it is really fat and im used to vltor stocks with a qd swivel attachment. i was thinking 550 cord or zip ties or something. just checking to see if there is a better way to attach a sling to it rather than feeding the sling through the slots.
    Well if I had a camera I could show you, If you buy a Vicker's Tactical Sling from Blue Force Gear it will have instructions (with pics) with it. It is my fav sling BTW. Basically you run the sling through a slot, lock it on the oppsite side with a slidder and your done. Send me a PM with your address if you can't figure it out and I'll try to dig it up and mail you a copy. Good luck. BTW, someone here should be able to provide pics. Let me know.