Thread: Not legal SBR, local sale??

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)

Not legal SBR, local sale??

Are .22s subject to NFA? This one looks like junk to me anyway, but sure would hate to see a local naif in the clink over
    Last edited by uffdaphil; 04-22-14 at 11:58.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    yes they are

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Thought so, but didn't want to put the fear into the seller if wrong. I emailed him and hopefully he will take action before it's too late. From his other ads, I don't think he is a plant.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by uffdaphil View Post
    Thought so, but didn't want to put the fear into the seller if wrong. I emailed him and hopefully he will take action before it's too late. From his other ads, I don't think he is a plant.
    That or they've finally realized that the super-obvious planted trolls accomplish nothing.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    I deleted the link. The ad was deactivated, but the listing still showed the text and pics. Too bad he didn't edit out the content before deactivating. Now I can't even respond to recommend doing it.