Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-workout Powder - anyone use?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    When I was using a pre workout it was Craze. Don't know if it's still on the market.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I use Vega

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I used C4 Extreme... Might wanna start with half a scoop.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dth4lf View Post
    I tried the "Roll Your Own" pre-workout mix today with good results.

The mix:

- 1 tsp Tyrosine powder
    - .5 tsp Beta Alanine (500mg)
    - 1 tsp Acetyl L-Carnatine
    - .125 tsp caffeine (125 mg)
    - Mixed into 20oz of water with one packet of Lemonade Crystal Light.

I feel like it worked well. I felt it kicking in about half way through my 10 min warm up. I noticed my heart rate was a bit higher throughout the workout and I was sweating slightly more than normal. I certainly felt a bit more motivated to carry each set to failure and push harder without feeling as fatigued. Overall not a night and day difference (which is a good thing) but certainly a nice nudge.

I could definitely see utilizing this mix on "bigger" lift days, like squatting and deadlifting. I only train 3 days a week right now so I don't see any harm in having one before all three workouts.
    Good report, thanx,
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by josephnagy1 View Post
    I take Pump Fuel. I have taken a bunch of the ones previously mentioned but this one literally makes me feel strong. Its amazing. I get it from GNC.

http://store.ndsnutrition.com/pmd-sp...fuel-insanity/
    I'm disappointed they stopped making the grape. The pump fuel insane is a kick in the ass if you really want a boost!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    I just bought the new Super Pump 3.0 last night. It works quite well.
    Does it still cause the ol' "superpump colon evac"? I've used Superpump 250, and the "max". Both don't seem to agree with my el stomacho.

Now I usually just a take an amino energy sup like amino uptake, or amino energy. Jack3d was Fing badass back in the day though....

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dub View Post
    Does it still cause the ol' "superpump colon evac"? I've used Superpump 250, and the "max". Both don't seem to agree with my el stomacho.

Now I usually just a take an amino energy sup like amino uptake, or amino energy. Jack3d was Fing badass back in the day though....
    I have not experienced that with any of the Super Pump products.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Interesting, just about anyone I've ever talked to that took Superpump 250 mentioned it.... I mean the 'tards on bodybuilding.com don't call it "superdump" for nothing.

Good luck, and feel lucky that it doesn't F your stomach up. Its a decent preworkout for sure.

Feedback Score
    I can't use pre workouts, a day or two after using them I feel like I have aids, can barely get out of bed..... Wondering if they zap my adrenal glands or something.....

Caffeine and energy drinks are no problem though

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dub View Post
    Interesting, just about anyone I've ever talked to that took Superpump 250 mentioned it.... I mean the 'tards on bodybuilding.com don't call it "superdump" for nothing.

Good luck, and feel lucky that it doesn't F your stomach up. Its a decent preworkout for sure.
    I think the fact that I mix it with 16 oz of water instead of the recommended 8 oz may be a reason.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast