Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul M-LOK

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Magpul M-LOK

http://magpul.commercev3.com/downloa...lease_FAQs.pdf

Reminds me of this: http://xkcd.com/927/

Seriously, Magpul... You couldn't just get on KeyMod huh? :\ They do have a point about plastic parts not being ideal with keymod... And as a plastics mfg they make a case, but I guess the more I see weapons trending lightweight, the less I'm seeing modular parts use plastic. Obviously magpul is hoping to reverse this trend.

This also means a new Magpul line-up is coming.
    Last edited by Noodles; 04-22-14 at 14:31.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I swear, when I saw that on my facebook I thought it was a post from April 1st that finally made it to my wall.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    It looks like a cross between a Geiselle and a Keymod.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyxcom View Post
    I swear, when I saw that on my facebook I thought it was a post from April 1st that finally made it to my wall.
    Of what year?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Maybe a good upgrade from MOE if it were backward compatible but I just don't get it.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    http://magpul.commercev3.com/downloa...lease_FAQs.pdf

Reminds me of this: http://xkcd.com/927/

Seriously, Magpul... You couldn't just get on KeyMod huh? :\ They do have a point about plastic parts not being ideal with keymod... And as a plastics mfg they make a case, but I guess the more I see weapons trending lightweight, the less I'm seeing modular parts use plastic. Obviously magpul is hoping to reverse this trend.

This also means a new Magpul line-up is coming.
    I think I like this better than Keymod.
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pyzik View Post
    Maybe a good upgrade from MOE if it were backward compatible but I just don't get it.
    Kind of my thoughts as well. If it were backwards compatible I would say it would be an easier way to mount stuff without having to remove the handguard, and if Magpul was to come out with a hard mounted system that was freefloated it would have been pretty much a no brainer. Maybe it is a sigh that they are working on something that would need the ease of mounting and removing rails and hardware because the rail/handguard would not be as easy as your standard MOE handguard to remove?
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    They do have a lug system to prevent impacts from sliding things on the handguard.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pyzik View Post
    In the pdf it states that it is backwards compatible.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    yeah. With the plate adapter right?

Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast