Thread: Magpul M-LOK

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Magpul M-LOK

http://magpul.commercev3.com/downloa...lease_FAQs.pdf

Reminds me of this: http://xkcd.com/927/

Seriously, Magpul... You couldn't just get on KeyMod huh? :\ They do have a point about plastic parts not being ideal with keymod... And as a plastics mfg they make a case, but I guess the more I see weapons trending lightweight, the less I'm seeing modular parts use plastic. Obviously magpul is hoping to reverse this trend.

This also means a new Magpul line-up is coming.
    Last edited by Noodles; 04-22-14 at 14:31.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I swear, when I saw that on my facebook I thought it was a post from April 1st that finally made it to my wall.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyxcom View Post
    I swear, when I saw that on my facebook I thought it was a post from April 1st that finally made it to my wall.
    Of what year?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Maybe a good upgrade from MOE if it were backward compatible but I just don't get it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pyzik View Post
    Maybe a good upgrade from MOE if it were backward compatible but I just don't get it.
    Kind of my thoughts as well. If it were backwards compatible I would say it would be an easier way to mount stuff without having to remove the handguard, and if Magpul was to come out with a hard mounted system that was freefloated it would have been pretty much a no brainer. Maybe it is a sigh that they are working on something that would need the ease of mounting and removing rails and hardware because the rail/handguard would not be as easy as your standard MOE handguard to remove?
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Three more M-LOK items released today. The AFG and Mossburg & Remington Shotgun Forearms.

M-LOK AFG

Can we see some pictures of the AFG mounted on an AR?
    Last edited by titanse05; 11-18-14 at 14:19.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    http://soldiersystems.net/2014/11/18...nds-m-lok-afg/

There's a picture at the end of this Soldier Systems post.

I owned a AFG and sold it. I personally thought it was too bulky and the angle too steep. The M-LOK version looks like it addresses both of those issues for me. Too bad I don't have an M-LOK rail to try it on.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    Three more M-LOK items released today. The AFG and Mossburg & Remington Shotgun Forearms.

M-LOK AFG

Can we see some pictures of the AFG mounted on an AR?
    Here you go.

Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    They do have a lug system to prevent impacts from sliding things on the handguard.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pyzik View Post
    In the pdf it states that it is backwards compatible.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast