Thread: Benghazi could have been prevented if US hadn't 'switched sides in the War on Terror'

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Benghazi could have been prevented if US hadn't 'switched sides in the War on Terror'

"Benghazi attack could have been prevented if US hadn't 'switched sides in the War on Terror' and allowed $500 MILLION of weapons to reach al-Qaeda militants, reveals damning report."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...zi-attack.html

"The Citizens Commission on Benghazi, a self-selected group of former top military officers, CIA insiders and think-tankers, declared Tuesday in Washington that a seven-month review of the deadly 2012 terrorist attack has determined that it could have been prevented – if the U.S. hadn't been helping to arm al-Qaeda militias throughout Libya a year earlier."
    "Do you need to be told that even such modest attainments as you boast of in the way of polite society will hardly survive the Faith to which they owe their significance?"
    T.S. Eliot, Choruses from the Rock

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Hussein would never allow such a thing to happen. This can not be believed.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Not exactly a huge revelation here.

Benghazi could have been prevented on multiple fronts. This just being one of them.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    So when do we begin impeachment proceedings and criminal proceedings for aiding and abetting the enemy?
    Last edited by Mauser KAR98K; 04-23-14 at 09:54.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SPORTS are for Kids!...click*

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The United States aided and abetted the delivery of arms to persons who subsequently turned them against us while seeking to depose a foreign leader who was against us before he was for us before he turned against us again and now it's all gone to shit.

Color me shocked.

That said, the members of this self-selected committee are hardly an objective group and their findings condemning this administration and Hillary Clinton's stewardship of the State Department quite predictable. More like a "shot across the bow" of Clinton's as-yet undeclared candidacy for president in 2016, a single salvo foreshadowing a barrage of similar findings to come.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Not exactly a huge revelation here.

Benghazi could have been prevented on multiple fronts. This just being one of them.
    The saddest part about all of this is - the info was already out there when Hilary went before Congress. They tacitly walked around the subject, she asked what does it matter? and it was dropped, and the complicit media buried it.

It's a rigged game. Both side are playing against us.

But remember AQ is why the NSA needs to listen to you, collect your data, and why you need to get used to the TSA putting their hands on you - it's all for your own good.
    Last edited by Mo_Zam_Beek; 04-23-14 at 11:20.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by montanadave View Post
    The United States aided and abetted the delivery of arms to persons who subsequently turned them against us while seeking to depose a foreign leader who was against us before he was for us before he turned against us again and now it's all gone to shit.

Color me shocked.
    Close. A more accurate description would be:

The United States aided and abetted the delivery of arms to persons who were actively involved in hostilities against us while simultaneously seeking to depose a foreign leader who was also against us before he was for us before he turned against us again and now it's all gone to shit...
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    Hillary probably had a big part in shaping the policy that directed arms to the anti-Gaddafi al-Qaeda elements. So of course she's going to try deflecting with "what does it matter". Phony scandal, nothing to see here, move along.

Feedback Score
    The government and it servants are ruled by forces beyond what we think as right or wrong. We are no more than the fools that are easily manipulated. Or again its 1,2,3,4,what are we fighting for , I don't care or don't give a
    damn first stop is Afghanistan,Ukraine, Iraq where ever ? I an tired of the waste of $$$$ ,the cost is not worth the 0 return.
    Last edited by SteveS; 04-24-14 at 13:50.