I googled this subject when I received a letter congratulating me on being a winner in the sweepstakes. Now I like most savvy people thought this was a scam at first. But, I do enter sweepstakes and I did remember something about a rifle sweepstakes but not the details. So I started investigating being prior law enforcement. The address, phone numbers, names etc were all correct. So I got on the phone and asked to speak to the CEO or highest management available.

I was connected to the VP of operations and we had a lengthy conversation. The sweepstakes was REAL I was one of the 40 for 40 years that had won a rifle. She gave me the information and they do not ask for any cash. The info on the form does ask for your SSN and other info, this is used for a 10-99 tax form at the end of the year that they well send you because you do have to pay taxes on the price of the weapon. This would be the same as if you played the price is right or wheel of fortune you have to pay taxes on your winnings or prizes. You also have to have a Federal Licensed Gun Dealer fax the pauper work to them and the weapon is shipped to them unless you are a dealer then you can do it. You also have to f I'll out paperwork and send it in I sent it registered to make sure it went there.

Within approx 3 weeks I had my rifle and it is a beauty. So I hope the guys that were questioning it didn't through their paperwork away if so I would contact them right away and see if you can still get your prize.