Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul Slimline and other New Products.

Feedback Score
    Any word on the weight of the new stock?
    USMC 2011-Present

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    Will the Moe SL hand guard work with an Adams arms setup?

Feedback Score
    These things are OK....I just woulda thought after this long they would come up with some much more innovative designs....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    There are some very interesting things about this stock that you may not see at first glance. We wanted a fairly bomb-proof, fuller featured stock at the lower end of our price range which worked well with .308 and A5 tubes as well as the conventional carbine length tubes (not that the shorter stocks don't work well with the longer tubes already). This stock started over two years ago as a project targeted for an update to OEM channels, but we all liked it so much, it ended up delayed and morphed into what it is now and a broader release intent. We were looking at the old Colt ACR stock and the XM 177 stock and the simplicity of the lines, and this is where we ended up.

There are also a lot of other very interesting things in the works in the realm of AR stocks, and elsewhere. We are moving towards being much tighter-lipped about products until they are ready for release.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    There are some very interesting things about this stock that you may not see at first glance. We wanted a fairly bomb-proof, fuller featured stock at the lower end of our price range which worked well with .308 and A5 tubes as well as the conventional carbine length tubes (not that the shorter stocks don't work well with the longer tubes already). This stock started over two years ago as a project targeted for an update to OEM channels, but we all liked it so much, it ended up delayed and morphed into what it is now and a broader release intent. We were looking at the old Colt ACR stock and the XM 177 stock and the simplicity of the lines, and this is where we ended up.

There are also a lot of other very interesting things in the works in the realm of AR stocks, and elsewhere. We are moving towards being much tighter-lipped about products until they are ready for release.
    To be clear, this stock collapses all the way to the shortest position (covering the buffer tube) on an A5?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    To be clear, this stock collapses all the way to the shortest position (covering the buffer tube) on an A5?
    Yes, Sir, it does.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post

Cool... I'm glad to hear that... I use a lot of Magpul gear and love every piece I have!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Looks very similar to the BCM stock. I sense a new trend in AR aesthetics. (I am NOT saying either one copied the other, simply stating my OPINION)

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I'm waiting for this to actually be released and available for purchase. Just like the competition to this stock (BCM) I find it frustrating when the product is on the web site, but unavailable for months.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Both stocks interest me mostly because I'm a furniture-whore, and I'll eventually end up purchasing both, but damn... I think they're both more than a little ugly. Function > Form though...

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast