Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul Slimline and other New Products.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Metal View Post
    Why no attach point on the handguards next to the sight tower?
    Would have had to be incredibly thick in order to support anything well. Need to complete the circle for proper accessory mounting strength in polymer. We'll have some cantilever M-LOK accessories to complete the package.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    The SL handguard is much slimmer side to side, but it doesn't show up in the profile
    shot. The stock has an internal anti-rattle feature and with a 1-1/4" QD, the stock body provides rotation limits when placed either parallel the tube or parallel the buttpad. The cheekweld was inspired to some extent by the old school Colt ACR, and is indeed between the CTR and ACS-L. It is also designed for A5 compatibility.
    I want a mid-length MOE SL handguard for my S&W M&P 10. When do you expect to be shipping them? Will they ever be available in FDE?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mid length is a logical progression. SL will be in BLK, FDE, GRY, ODG.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    Rifle length as well?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Rifle may be a possibility.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Free float? Please tell me you're working on a synthetic free float tube
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556Cliff View Post
    It sounds like a great wrench that is made via the EDM precision tool manufacturing method and is very expensive

I know someone who is making an EDM armorers wrench, but I don't think it will be able to sustain sales in this market. There are very few people wanting to pay the sort of price that it takes to make one. I have zero time on the Magpul wrench, so I can't comment on it yet. It does look well thought out, and it is going to sell by the truck load to people who've never had a wrench before, never mind the guys looking to upgrade.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I know someone who is making an EDM armorers wrench, but I don't think it will be able to sustain sales in this market. There are very few people wanting to pay the sort of price that it takes to make one. I have zero time on the Magpul wrench, so I can't comment on it yet. It does look well thought out, and it is going to sell by the truck load to people who've never had a wrench before, never mind the guys looking to upgrade.
    What, no pictures?

I'm thinking an EDM barrel wrench would be around $300.00 to $500.00, am I close?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    No Foliage?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean W. View Post
    No Foliage?
    Not much point in foliage with the release of grey products.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast