Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bravo Company VG-S-KM

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jukeboxx13 View Post
    I don't understand you use it like a handstop or like your avatar pic!

I thought using VFGs as a handstop meant only grabbing rail and not VFG?
    It can mean whatever you want it to mean, but I mean I don't grab the VFG, and every other person who uses their VFG like I do uses the same term. If you really were just using the very edge as a handstop, there'd be no point whatsoever in having a whole VFG at all.

Shooting starts at 2:36 in this video, and you can see a whole lot of what I'm talking about with regards to why the transition is important to me and many others who use VFGs this way.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPQG2BhakWs
    aka, "TWANGnBANG"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Riot View Post
    It can mean whatever you want it to mean, but I mean I don't grab the VFG, and every other person who uses their VFG like I do uses the same term. If you really were just using the very edge as a handstop, there'd be no point whatsoever in having a whole VFG at all.

Shooting starts at 2:36 in this video, and you can see a whole lot of what I'm talking about with regards to why the transition is important to me and many others who use VFGs this way.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPQG2BhakWs
    I understand now, and thats how I use a VFG as well.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    How big is the storage area of this VFG? Could you fit CR2032 or CR123 batteries in it?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Riot View Post
    If you really were just using the very edge as a handstop, there'd be no point whatsoever in having a whole VFG at all.
    I'll disagree with this. VFGs have a lot of extra utility even if one only uses the edge as a hand stop when shooting.

Anywho, thanks for the comparison pics. Been waiting for a direct attach KM VFG for a while.
    Last edited by Dave_M; 04-27-14 at 00:48.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Congrats to BCM, this thing is sweet! Can't wait to get one on my light recce.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mine have arrived as well

Initial impressions--pretty awesome. I should have them on the range for real testing soon...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'd love to see it mounted to a Noveske NSR!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by plouffedaddy View Post
    I should have them on the range for real testing soon...
    Mine gets here tomorrow. We ran a short range blaster session yesterday. I'd have loved to have it for that.

Getting a new shooting item on Monday is torture for the rest of the week while you wait to shoot again.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Between this thread and posts on FB and IG I'm beginning to think I'm the only one that didn't get a preproduction sample!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Gunz got a pallet full of them. Bastard.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast