Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: New BCM stock in the works

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Nice pics. I can't wait.
    Going to give up your fixed carbine stocks?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Going to give up your fixed carbine stocks?
    No. I still have that on my 10.5 SBR. That thing is bomb proof.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    from firearms blog

The BCM Gunfighter Stock is a bit smaller and slimmer than the full size collapsible stock. Weighing in at just 7.5 ounces, the BCM Gunfighter Stock is significantly lighter than both the Vltor EMod’s 13.7 oz weight and the 10.7 oz. B5 Systems Enhanced SOPMOD. - See more at: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2....1rcV2Anh.dpuf
    Kind of interested in replacing my MOE stock with this, same weight, but I want the tight lockup and that QD socket
    Last edited by ForTehNguyen; 05-04-14 at 14:41.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    So it's 3/4 oz lighter than a B5 Bravo. Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thei3ug View Post
    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...fighter-stock/

Many pretty pictures, a few cutaways.
    Thanks for this article.

I like what BCM is doing with the KMR, this stock, and the ELW barrels. I switched to a MFT Minimalist (6.0 oz) from the B5 Bravo (8.9 oz) purely to see if the weight made a difference. I think anything that moves the CG to the middle of the rifle is a good thing. From an engineering standpoint they are taking a look at places where they can gain efficiency. This is a good thing for the industry.

This BCM stock splits the difference in weight at 7.5 oz. Its affordable and looks to be well designed. I will for sure try one at $60 down the road.

BCM koolaid tastes good so far.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Nice pics. I can't wait.
    Put me in this category as well. If the quoted $60 from the article holds BCM won't be able to mold them fast enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayrevolver View Post
    Thanks for this article.

I like what BCM is doing with the KMR, this stock, and the ELW barrels. I switched to a MFT Minimalist (6.0 oz) from the B5 Bravo (8.9 oz) purely to see if the weight made a difference. I think anything that moves the CG to the middle of the rifle is a good thing. From an engineering standpoint they are taking a look at places where they can gain efficiency. This is a good thing for the industry.

This BCM stock splits the difference in weight at 7.5 oz. Its affordable and looks to be well designed. I will for sure try one at $60 down the road.

BCM koolaid tastes good so far.
    I used to drink the Noveske koolaid, but that BCM flavor is starting to taste mighty fine!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Big advantage looks like it has a hidden/recessed/other method pin that locks into the receiver extension. Since this is the vulnerable part in a drop, can only be a good thing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Put me in this category as well. If the quoted $60 from the article holds BCM won't be able to mold them fast enough.
    It's priced competitive, that's for sure. May be a few manufacturing advantages to the new locking system.

Feedback Score
    You can say it looks ugly all you want but it appears as if BCM did their homework here. The locking mechanism appears to be better than any other stock I've seen. Glad they have a patent on it as well so that slimy company (not going to name them) can't steal it.

Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast