Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Full Blown Retard (3 shot Century revolver)

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Ughhh... my head hurts from the stupidity. They should have make one capable of firing 410 gauge shot shells while they're at it. That way they can poach sales from the poorly informed who buy a Judge or Governor.

Other that having one more shot I don't see the advantage of this revolver over a derringer.
    Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

It's the backup gun for the guy that carries a Judge.

(/end thread)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I want this. In 20 years I can make a youtube video about how awesomely stupid this is over at Forgotten Weapons.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Ughhh... my head hurts from the stupidity. They should have make one capable of firing 410 gauge shot shells while they're at it. That way they can poach sales from the poorly informed who buy a Judge or Governor.

Other that having one more shot I don't see the advantage of this revolver over a derringer.
    What about a .223 single-shot pistol?

It DOES come in .410, you'll be pleased to know.

http://www.gunsandammo.com/2014/04/2...ket-ar-pistol/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Man View Post
    What about a .223 single-shot pistol?

It DOES come in .410, you'll be pleased to know.

http://www.gunsandammo.com/2014/04/2...ket-ar-pistol/
    Well on the up side, at least the guys running AR pistols have something to point to and go, "Hey, at least our barrel is longer than the length of the round we are shooting." I mean seriously, why!?!?!? Hell, since we already know that you are going to get the flash from hell out of that bastard, why not put a brake on it so you can deafen and blind whoever you are shooting at? At least the one in .45LC/,410 could be marketed to the crowd looking for a snake gun, that thing has literally no purpose that I can think of short of separating an idiot from his money. And with that in mind, anyone want to open up a shop to sell accessories for that thing? I am sure we could make money, and I don't think we'd have to make it that durable since I am pretty damn certain most owners wouldn't fire it more than 500 in their life time!
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

It's the backup gun for the guy that carries a Judge.

(/end thread)
    If this thing sells well I'm going to try to make an accessory rail for it, and a bayonet to go on the rail. Maybe make them for the Judge and Governor too.

Then I can retire a millionaire.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If you need more than three shots, then it's a training issue.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Seriously?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I also appears that they shortened the sight radius of a snub even more. If that is even possible.

be really surprised if they even manage to sell a few of these things.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Depending on price I'd buy one for the hell of it,no reason to be so serious with guns all the time.

I do wonder how a three shot cylinder spins though,may be lopsided as shit,maybe should have gone for four rounds.
    "That which is dead can eternal lie,and with strange aeons even death may die"~Lovecraft

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast