Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: training class with S&W 340pd

Feedback Score
    You guys are great. Thank you for the info and awesome advice. Skintop911 that was helpful.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Skintop1911, that is one helluva great AAR. I wish I could take that weekend of courses as a new j frame owner. Being 2000 miles away and with a full schedule it's not possible now.

Either way thank you for supplying so much information and so many good links. Glad the OP started this thread.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I think you would be Mr. awesome to take an advanced handgun class with a snub. In most of the QUALITY classes I have taken the round count/pace wasn't enough to make it punishing--even with a LW revolver. I keep swearing I am going to do it but never do.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I'd like to try it but I need to be better acquainted with revolvers. Just started. Agreed. Kudos to the OP if he does it.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    My most frequent carry is a steel model 36 from the 1960's the extra ounces do not seem to matter when I carry it even in an ankle holster but do make a big difference in practice sessions using standard 158 lead round nose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12