Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: BCM Lightweight vs ELM barrels ? 14.5

Feedback Score
    Looks like my timing may be off.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by falconman515 View Post
    Yep that's why I bought mine ASAP ... I would have been pissed if I missed out on the free BCG and compensator.

If you factor the price of the BCG added to another upper from another manufacturer like PSA etc. you pay less for BCM's deal then if you buy elsewhere and add the BCG

No brainer deal after my research and the fact that BCM is arguably one of the best manufacturers around right now it was a steal I thought
    I just ordered a 16 inch ELW upper from them about 45 mins ago. I couldn't assemble the exact same thing sourcing the parts from my FFL at his cost for less money. Phenomenal deal really.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    I just ordered a 16 inch ELW upper from them about 45 mins ago. I couldn't assemble the exact same thing sourcing the parts from my FFL at his cost for less money. Phenomenal deal really.
    Yep ... I searched online, pieced together everything with quality upper parts (barrel, receiver, GCG, etc.) and in the end if always came out to more money seemed like once you factor in the free BCG (that is arguably among a few of the best BGC's made).

And it's assembled ready to go once it arrives ... and then you factor in the free cool swag, hat, stickers, slip2000, and other stuff it really is a deal of all deals.

And knowing your upper is one of the best on the market with up with the likes of Noveske, etc. thats just icing on the cake.

Very happy with how mine turned out ... hoping it shoots as amazing at it looks and feels.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I need to get a 14.5 elw... or say screw it sbr and go 11.5

Feedback Score
    Apparently not present and accounted for.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122