Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Any P35 love here?

Feedback Score

Any P35 love here?

Back on the 1935 kick.

This one just made it to the 5 digit mark. FB FPS added at the 8400 mark.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
    www.blackfireeng.com
    Bill's Random Thoughts Blog
    Shoots for fun, does not engage in internet slap fights.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I tried to pick up one of the surplus ones on AIM yesterday but they sold out fast.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I tried to pick up one of the surplus ones on AIM yesterday but they sold out fast.
    They still have the alloy frame ones....
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Lots of love for the P35 in my past

Yost:

Sokol:

Heinie:
    Last edited by theJanitor; 05-10-14 at 12:18.
    "you give peace a chance, I'll stay here and cover you, in case it doesn't work out"

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I would love to have a Sokol P35
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    I had a mild interest in the Hi-power until recently when I saw an old police trade-in at a local shop and finally got a chance to hold one. Oh my that feels so right. So I'm eager to actually own one now.
    I don't collect guns, I accumulate them

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigghoss View Post
    I had a mild interest in the Hi-power until recently when I saw an old police trade-in at a local shop and finally got a chance to hold one. Oh my that feels so right. So I'm eager to actually own one now.
    That's always been my feeling as well. Back in the day, if you had a BHP with either some nice rosewood grips or a set of Pachmayr's, it was like shaking the hand of a long-lost friend.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    That's always been my feeling as well. Back in the day, if you had a BHP with either some nice rosewood grips or a set of Pachmayr's, it was like shaking the hand of a long-lost friend.
    Interesting tid-bit - my C & T series guns all had flat bottom FPSs. And "light" recoil springs and hammer springs. They ejected brass half the distance as my Mk3s.

They are truly lovely guns. My favorite handgun of all.
    www.blackfireeng.com
    Bill's Random Thoughts Blog
    Shoots for fun, does not engage in internet slap fights.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    A MK III Hi-Power is definitely way up there on my list of need-to-try-out pistols. I'd probably have just purchased one to test out long ago if they weren't $800-900.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

My 1969 sporting some Spegel grips. I had Mr. Spegel make me some grips for my dad, brother, and I from walnut from a tree that was in front of the house we grew up in.

My Mk3 I gave to my dad that I dehorned, added some (modified) Novak Sights, cut the hammer a bit, ditched the ambi safety, and reblued in matte blue. Turned out okay. It now wears Spegels as well but this pic doesn't show it. Fun project.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast